Chapter 4

A Silent Stalker

Seth drove me home after school had ended and headed straight home. "I have company today so moms bitching about the house being dirty. I'll see you tomorrow." He had said before he drove off quickly down the street. Its like when he drives he thinks he's in grand theft auto or something. I'm surprised he didn't hit any pedestrians on his way out of my neighborhood. It seriously wouldn't be a surprise if he did though.

I walked into my living room and looked at the window, making sure it was locked before I laid on my couch. I was so exhausted. Today was too weird and it'd only get weirder if I thought about it. I turned on my TV and changed the channel to BTV, trying to see if anything good was on. Of course it was right after school so all the good shows were on right now. I got up and grabbed a blanket out of the hallway closet and laid back down on the couch, getting comfortable. I started to drift off to sleep when I heard something outside my window. I rolled my eyes, half expecting to see Vincent when I looked to see no one there.

Okay. I thought, a bit creeped out. I laid back down and closed my eyes, letting my sleepiness take over. I was knocked out for about 4 hours when I woke up to the sound of screaming. I sat straight up and and looked around, the house was silent and I was the only one there. I looked at the TV and noticed a scary movie had come on, and the screaming was coming from there. You fuck. I thought, grabbing the remote and turning off the TV. I sighed and wiped my eyes, getting up and stretching. My stomach started to growl and I headed over to the kitchen to make some toast.

I grabbed the bread and took out two pieces, putting them in the toaster when I saw someone by my window. I looked over but the figure was gone. What the fuck? I thought, grabbing a knife out the drawer and getting ready to cut up a killer. My doorbell sounded just then and I put down the knife, slowly heading to the front door. I looked out the window to see Seth standing there, holding a box of pizza. I smiled and opened the door. "My savior!" I said, letting him inside.

He laughed and walked to the kitchen, setting the box down on the table. "Yeah. I told my mom I was going to bed and snuck out." I glanced at him and took a slice of pizza. "Won't she see your truck is gone?" I asked, taking off the pepperoni's. He shook his head and sat down. "Nah. She's completely occupied by her guests. Besides I thought you might be hungry." He said, looking at the toast I had made. I laughed and went over to the living room and turned on the TV. "Good guess." I said, sitting on the couch. Seth got up and got two slices of pizza and sat next to me on the couch.

"What's with the blanket? Were you asleep?" He asked, looking at the blanket. I nodded and flicked through the channels. "Yeah. I just woke up like 10 minutes ago." I said. Seth nodded and looked at the TV. "So you were spending time with that Vincent guy?" He asked, sounding annoyed. I looked at him confused. "What the hell? Why would you ask that? I hate that perve." I said, getting a bit angry. Seth sighed and looked at me. "I saw him leaving your house before I pulled up. Explain that." He said. I got up and stared at him, putting my hands on my hips. "First off he's a creep and a stalker. I didn't know he was here I told you I just woke up."

Seth got up and put his hands on my shoulder. "Okay I'm sorry. Just calm down." He said, shaking me. I sighed and nodded, grabbing my blanket off the couch and folding it up. "I think I'm going to call it a night. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, walking over to the hallway closet and putting the blanket up. Seth sighed and grabbed his truck keys, heading out the door. "Yeah. See ya." He said, walking over to his truck. I shut the door and locked it, heading up the stairs to my room. What a day. I thought, taking off my clothes and climbing into bed, completely naked.