Chapter 20

The Distance Between Us

A few weeks had gone by and my summer break couldn't have been anymore boring. I hadn't spoken a word to Seth and i didn't plan on it. He was probably off banging Amanda's brains out somewhere anyway. I spent most of my time sleeping or waiting on a call from Vincent. I would even stay up all night by my living room window hoping he would come by to surprise me. My heart couldn't take anymore of this heartbreak and I had started to cry myself to sleep every other night. I didn't want to but I couldn't control myself. And it wasn't like I could just move on and forget about him. Like Selena Gomez said, "the heart wants what it wants." And right now all my heart wanted was Vincent's soft lips against mines.

I groaned and laid back in bed, staring at the ceiling. How much longer would I have to endure this distance? Why did I have to go and call for help. If I didn't, would Vincent be in jail right now, or laying next to me? My mind started coming up with all these different options and conclusions and before I realized it I had drifted off to sleep again. Not like it mattered how much of my summer I was wasting. It didn't feel like summer without Vincent. I just wanted him and nothing but him. My parents took a trip to Hawaii and invited me, but I refused because I wanted to be here when Vincent came back for me. But even I was starting to doubt he'd come back.

As I laid there sleeping I felt hands sliding up my thighs and pulling off my underwear. I sat up scared and saw Vincent there twirling them in the air. "Scooby-Doo?" He asked, looking at the design on my underwear. I blushed and took them from him and threw myself in his arms. "Vincent!" I shouted, tears streaming down my cheeks. He laughed and held me close, rubbing my hair and laying me down. "I've missed you. So much Kat." He said, kissing my thighs and opening my legs. I bit my lip and nodded, too turned on to speak.

He started to eat me out and the pleasure went straight to my head. I moaned loudly and gripped his hair, making him smirk a little. "Vincent.." I moaned more as he stuck his tongue in deeper. I felt myself about to cum when my phone went off and I opened my eyes. I sat up in bed and realized it was just a wet dream and that I had been fingering myself. Oh my god! I thought embarrassed as I searched for my underwear. What is wrong with me? I got out of bed and grabbed my underwear off of the floor and put them on, crawling back into bed. I closed my eyes again and pouted into my pillow. "Why does god hate me?!" I shouted, the pillow muffling out the sound.

I gripped a hold of my blankets and grabbed my phone off of my dresser, not even remembering when I even brought it up here with me. I checked to see who was texting me when I opened up the message and it was from an unknown number. Who's this? I thought, scared again. The message read, 'I'm watching you' And I nearly screamed. Oh my god! I thought, getting out of bed and grabbing my lamp. "Who's there?!" I screamed, ready to haul ass out my bedroom window. My room door creaked open a bit and my heart started pounding. Was this another dream? Or was I seriously about to die right now?

My hands were shaking and I was about to throw the lamp and jump out the window when Vincent came in with a bottle of wine and a box of pizza. "Whoa? Did I get the wrong flavor of pizza?" He asked, opening the box to show me it was all cheese and not pepperoni. I stared at him for awhile, trying to figure out if this would turn out to be just another dream when he snapped his fingers. "Kat? Earth to Kat." He said, setting down the food and heading over towards me. "May I approach or are you going to go all Kill Bill on me with that lamp?" He asked, winking at me.

Tears started streaming down my face and the next thing I knew I was in his arms and we were kissing. "Vincent..is it really you this time?" I asked, still crying. He smiled and held me against him, rubbing my hair. "Yeah, babe. I promise." He took me to the bed and laid me down, handing me a slice of pizza. I sniffed and curled up next to him, looking at him. "So you sent me that message?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza. He nodded and poured me a glass of wine. "Yeah. I saw you masterbating and didn't know if I was supposed to come in and ease my dick between your legs." He joked. I blushed badly and hit him in the chest. "Shut up! Meanie." I said, feeling my face get hot.

Oh god! He saw me masterbate? Could god hate me any harder?! I shouted to my thoughts as Vincent moved the box of pizza and wine and laid me down on the bed. I could tell where this was going and I felt my pussy getting wet from him just touching me. He slid his hands up my thighs and took off my underwear, kissing my pussy and making me cum a little. Hurry... I thought, closing my eyes and trying to sit still. He licked inside me good and I nearly fainted from the pleasure. Oh my god yes. Please...

I moaned and gripped onto my sheets as he twirled his tongue around inside me. It was driving my body out of control and I felt myself cumming more. Ah..oh my.. I thought, my body shaking uncontrollably. Vincent smirked and pulled out his dick, slowly entering deep inside my pussy. My mind went blank and I lost control of myself. I moaned loudly and gripped onto his shirt, pulling him close against me. "Yes..Vincent please..faster.." I moaned as he kissed me. He sped up, making my bed shake and knocking off my pillows. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tilted my head back, my body going crazy for more.

He started to speed up and bit my ear a little. "I wanna cum inside you." He said, thrusting deeper in me, making it hard for me to think. I knew if he did that I'd get pregnant, but I didn't care. I wanted all of his sperm inside me. I would be more than glad to give birth to his son or daughter. I nodded and closed my eyes as he released it all inside my pussy.