Chapter 8

A Bed And A Bad Boy

I woke up to the sound of running water, Vincent was in the shower. I sat up in a panic, remembering that I was sharing a room with a boy. No, an animal creep pervert boy. I checked to make sure I was still in my pajamas when the water stopped in the bathroom. Shit. I thought, holding the covers over me still. Vincent came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and the rest of him soaking wet and exposed. He walked over to me and gently lifted my head up, checking my bruise. "Its getting better." He said, talking more to himself than me.

I looked away and moved back against the bed frame, my heart pumping like crazy in my chest. I could feel my face getting warmer and I knew I must have been redder than a tomato right now. Fuck my life. I thought, biting my lip as he stood there watching me. His hair covered his eyes and the water on it dripped down his chest. My head was starting to spin again and all types of emotions washed over me. Put some fucking clothes on you animal! I screamed to my thoughts, wishing he would leave.

He came over and got on the bed, rubbing my thighs a little. I stared at his hand and slapped it away, pulling the blanket back over me. "Don't fucking touch me you creep. This is sexual harassment you know." I said as he got closer to me. "In that case. You touch me." He said, grabbing my hand and running it down his chest. I blushed badly and bald up my fist, punching him in the nipple. "I don't want to touch you! I'd rather stick my hand in shit." I said, pulling my hand away from him. "Back the hell up. I'm serious Vincent. You're scaring me."

He stopped completely and backed away from me, flipping his hair to the side. "I'm sorry. I just wanted us to get along. You've hated me for so long and I'm actually tired of being this annoying creep to you. Its funny pissing you off but sometimes I just want to be close to you." He said, getting on top of me. I stared at him as we laid down on the bed face to face, his lips only inches from mine. Shit not even inches. It was fucking close. My breath would touch his lips if I spoke. That's too fucking close.

He smiled at me and kissed my neck, sending this weird feeling down my body. For some reason it felt good, and I didn't want anything from Vincent in this way. I pushed on his chest trying to get him off of me when someone knocked at the door. "Katherine?" Seth said, making Vincent get off of me annoyed. I laid there and tried to collect my thoughts. What was that animal trying to do?! Force himself on me?! I thought, sitting up and staring at Vincent. He winked at me and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I got out of bed and headed over to the door, my body unstable and a bit drained. I'm going to kill that pervert. I thought, opening the door for Seth. "Hey Seth." I said, trying to calm down. He looked into my room and saw Vincent's bags, an angry expression washed over his face. "So you're sharing a room with that guy now? But you told me no." He said, backing up hurt. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Seth. It isn't like that okay? I didn't know I was rooming with him until the last minute. Please don't take this the wrong way." I said, trying not to break down in front of Seth. I think I've cried in front of enough people this week. Vincent, the cops, my parents. I didn't want to do anymore of that.

Seth nodded and turned away. "I'll be waiting for you in the breakfast hall." He said, walking off. I sighed and shut the door, leaning my head on it and gripping my hair. Why me? I thought, trying to figure out how I would explain this to Seth. Its bad enough he already thought something was going on between me and Vincent, now he definitely won't change his mind. I turned around, Vincent standing directly in front of me. "I'm going to the arcade across the street. Want to go with me?" He asked. I looked at him, a bit confused on why he thought we were friends or something.

I walked past him and shook my head. "Are you crazy? No I don't want to go anywhere with you. You're a creep. Now my best friend thinks we're some kind of couple. Not to mention you basically just forced yourself on me." I said, holding my head. It had started to throb and I couldn't stand very good. I went over to the bed and sat down, trying not to faint. Vincent rushed over to me and laid me down, getting on the bed next to me. Before I knew it he was holding me close to his chest and rubbing my hair. "Relax." He whispered, his voice deep and sexy. Oh god. I thought, closing my eyes and falling asleep.