Epilogue

Respectfully Yours

5 months had passed by and I was now officially pregnant with Vincent's baby boy. Me and him spent most of our time traveling or just sight seeing. Now that we were officially out of school, we had our whole lives ahead of us. I sat down on Vincent's lap outside of a small house we rented for a week in Pittsburgh. We were looking at the clear lake that sat right outside our home and we watched the ducks hunt for fish. Vincent had been rubbing my stomach the entire time talking to our son. We were still coming up with a name for him and just couldn't decide on what it would be.

"Tyler?" He asked, looking at me. I shook my head in disapproval and thought about one as well. "Shawn?" I asked him, running my hand along his cheek. He smiled at me and shook his head. "Nah. I just don't know what would be good for him." He said, kissing me. I kissed him back and looked over at the lake for awhile. "Well if he turns out anything like you, then his name should probably be Trouble." I teased, kissing Vincent's cheek. He laughed and looked at my stomach. "Well whatever we think of, I'm sure it'll be fine." He said, looking at me. "It won't be Trouble though."

I nodded and smiled, getting up slowly, holding my stomach and looking at the ground. Vincent got up too and gave me his seat, helping me sit down. "I have a present for you." He said, smiling at me. I blushed a little and looked up at him. "And what might that be?" I asked, watching him head out into the yard. "I'll be right back!" He said, running over to his truck. I watched as he disappeared behind our house and out of sight. I wonder what it is. I thought, thinking maybe it was a new shirt or perfume. Probably even some clothes for the baby or even a crib. I smiled at all the possibilities that were coming to mind. Vincent had really changed and grew from a boy to a man in just those few months of getting to know him better. I'm really happy I decided to just give him a chance. I never expected to be so happy with Him. All that time I had been hating him, despising him and wishing he would go away. Now it turns out he was now the father of my child. How thing's change.

I blinked a little as I thought I felt something in my eye, when Vincent jogged back towards me, holding a small baby husky in his arms. It was all white with a black circle around his left eye and his eyes were a deep green. I nearly cried out in joy at the sight of this beautiful dog before me. "Oh my god!" I shouted in amazement, not able to take my eyes off of him. He wagged his tail as Vincent put him down and he ran over to me and licked my hands. Vincent smiled as I picked him up and looked at the collar on his neck. There was a tiny black box attached to it and I opened it, my eyes filling with tears as I saw a ring inside. My heart nearly stopped as I stared at it. Oh...my...god. I thought, looking at Vincent who was now down on one knee.

"Katherine Winters. Will you marry me and be my Angel? Always and Forever?" He asked, smiling at me. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I tried to speak. "Oh my god! Yes! Vincent! Oh my god!" I cried, hugging him tight. He laughed and held me in his arms. My heart was about to fall out of my chest. I couldn't believe Vincent actually proposed to me. Tracey was not going to believe this. My mother and father wasn't going to believe this. And Seth wouldn't want to hear this. He probably wouldn't even talk to me again after this. I laughed a little and wiped my tears, looking at Vincent. "I think I thought of a name for our son." I said, biting my lip. Vincent lifted an eyebrow and waited for me to say it. I took a deep breath and started to pet the husky. "Enzo." I said.