Chapter 16

The Bad Boys True Colors

When I finally came to, I was laying down on a bed that didn't feel like mine. There were no blankets or sheets. Just an old smelly mattress. I sat up and looked around the room, realizing this wasn't my room and it looked as though it hadn't been used in years. Where am I? I thought, getting out of bed. That's when the pain started in my back and legs and I nearly fell over onto the floor. Luckily there was a windowsill there and I balanced myself back up right. I sat back on the bed and started gathering my thoughts. Where was I and how did I get in here? Where was Vincent?

That's when the memory hit me like a ton of bricks. I was at the top floor of the hotel. James and Chris had tried to force drugs on me and rape me, and someone or something had saved me. But what? I was still thinking it was the Flash when the bedroom door creeped open and Vincent walked in. He was shirtless and his hair covered his eyes. He had on black skinny jeans and was barefoot. He quickly made his way over to me and laid me back down. I could see the worried expression on his face and the anger he was feeling boil up inside of him. I took my hands and held onto his cheeks, trying to calm him down. "Vincent.." I whispered, my heart breaking from seeing him so hurt.

He ran his hand through my hair and laid down next to me, gently holding me close to him. "Shh. Its okay now. You're safe now. I won't ever leave you alone anymore." He whispered against my lips as he started kissing me. I kissed him back deeply, realizing that his kisses were more soft and careful. I put my arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. "You came and saved me. For the second time now." I said, smiling at him. His eyes darkened and he looked away from me. "I wouldn't have made it if you didn't think about calling me. I wouldn't even have-". His words broke off then, tears started running down his cheeks. "If something would have happened to you. I don't think I could..go on."

I hugged him close and wiped away his tears. "Vincent please. Don't think like that. You did save me. Nothing did happen to me. That's all that matters. This isn't your fault Vincent." I said, holding his cheeks and making him look at me. He nodded solemnly and kissed me again. I kissed him back and looked at the room we were in. "Why are we still up here? Its creepy." I said, getting closer to him. He held onto me and sighed, looking at the ceiling. "I think we need to talk. Its about what happened that day with David." He said, pausing for what seemed like forever. I stared at him a bit curious and waited for him to reply. What did Vincent know about that day with David? And why on earth would he wait a whole week to tell me? Just like this asshole to not tell me anything.

He sat up in bed and started playing with my shirt and jeans. "I drugged David." He said plainly, looking off into the nothingness. I stared at him a bit shocked, not wanting to believe what I had just heard. "You w-what?" I stuttered, moving away from him. "Why would you do that? He attacked me and not only that but didn't get to come on this trip and spend time with Amanda!" I shouted angrily, not wanting to believe it. Not wanting to believe the guy I was in love with would do that to someone. Not just anyone, a friend of mine. How could he? Why would he? To top it off, now Amanda was having secret relations with my best friend Seth. What had the world really come to?

Vincent looked at me and just stared me down a little. I backed away even more and started to get scared. Was he going to drug me next? He sighed and pulled out his cell phone. "I did it because I saw this." He said, showing me a picture on his phone. I glanced at him a bit and scooted back over to him and took a look at the picture. It was David in an alley with a girl, he was shoving what looked like pills into her mouth. I stared at the picture shocked and covered my mouth. I started to feel very sick. "Oh my god.." I whispered, looking at the bed. Vincent nodded and closed the phone. "I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, but I didn't know he'd attack you. I promise." He said, looking at me. "I'm sorry. I should have told you. But I couldn't. Then this happened and I was scared to lose you."

I put my hand on his leg and looked at him. "I..don't know why David would do such a thing. But it isn't your call on what his punishment should be, Vincent. I forgive you and you aren't losing me. But please don't ever do that again." I said as I saw his face get pale. He glanced at the closet in the room and got up. "Well too late to say that. I did it to Chris. James is unconscious in the hallway. Don't worry though I'll make sure the teachers find them." He said, scaring me a little. My stalker was an all time criminal and just straight up nonchalant about it. Like what the hell? I got up out of bed slowly and walked over to the closet. "Get him out of there. What is wrong with you? Drugging people isn't right! Are you crazy?" I asked, not realizing Vincent was already pretty crazy. He looked at me and started talking to himself, deciding on what to do. I sighed and took his hand, calming him down. "Please Vincent. You're seriously scaring me now. Can you please take him out of there? We need to get them both to a hospital so we need to tell our teachers right now." I said, not believing the mess I had got myself into. Oh great. I thought as I watched Vincent open the closet door. Just my luck. I get injured and become a counselor in less than 24 hours. I should be on TV.

When Vincent opened the door, Chris jumped out at him and started choking him. I screamed and fell back against the wall, hitting my head hard. I stared in shock as Vincent pounded his fists into Chris's face repeatedly. My heart stopped in my chest and I couldn't handle it. I was so afraid I didn't know what to do. I screamed at Vincent to stop, but he didn't hear me. He had blacked out. His mind was elsewhere. I reached for my phone and called Tracey, not knowing what else to do. If I didn't do something, Vincent was going to straight up kill Chris.