Chapter 13

Breakfast With Friends

It was finally the last week of the trip and everyone was enjoying themselves. I sat at the table in the breakfast hall with Seth and Tracey, Amanda hadn't showed up yet. I was still a little overwhelmed from last night. Vincent and I stayed up all night playing Dance Dance Evolution 5 and watching movies. So I was literally a blink away from passing out on my plate of pancakes, that I wasn't even eating anyway.

Seth looked at me and handed me a few napkins. "You have a little on your chin, Katherine." He said, pointing at it for me. I blushed embarrassed and wiped it off. "S-Sorry." I said quietly. Tracey laughed at me and hit my arm, leaning over towards my ear. "So you and that bad boy fucking yet?" She whispered in my ear, completely making me knock over my cup of orange juice. Seth got up and cleaned it up for me, a confused look on his face. "I'm so sorry." I said, giving Tracey my death stare.

She burst out laughing and got up, helping Seth clean it up. After they finished, Seth took the napkins to the trashcan and Tracey sat down next to me. "Well I'm guessing that was a yes." She said, looking at me interested. "So spill. Give me all the details." I shook my head and tried to stop my face from getting any redder. "Trace. Seriously? First off we didn't have sex and second off don't say things like that in front of Seth. If he would have heard you it'd be super awkward between us." I lied to her, wiping the juice off of my jeans. She pouted and flipped her hair. "So you two really share a room and don't fuck?" She asked, making sure her voice was low.

I nodded and put my finger to my lip, warning her that Seth was coming. She scooted back to her plate and finished the last of her eggs and bacon. I sighed as Seth sat down next to me and put his hand on my leg. "You okay?" He asked, looking at me. Tracey lifted an eyebrow at me and waited for my response as well. I moved his hand off of my leg and nodded, not wanting him touching me. I was sort of already kind of in a relationship anyway and it just felt like cheating to me, okay? "I'm fine Seth." I said, finishing my pancakes. He looked away from me then and played with his bacon.

Tracey pulled out her cell and texted me. "Bathroom. Now you idiot." I looked at my phone and saw the message, sighing I got up and followed her to the restroom. Seth didn't bother asking me where I was going. He just sat there playing with his bacon. Tracey grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom. "Look." She said, preparing to give me a speech. "I think Seth has a thing for you or something. When you moved his hand off of your leg he totally got pissed off." She said, looking in the mirror and checking her make up.

I sighed and leaned against the sink, folding my arms across my chest. "You think so? I thought I was the only one who noticed. But I don't see Seth like that. He's more of a brother to me." I said honestly. "I've never been attracted to Seth in that way. Sure he's attractive but he isn't my type when it comes to relationships." Vincent was. I thought, blushing and looking at my feet. Oh god. Why am I thinking about him right now? Tracey laughed and fixed her hair a little. "I don't blame you girl. Seth is super hot but let's face it. He isn't manly enough or bad enough. Always following the rules. Girls nowadays want a boy that won't except no for an answer." She said, fixing her lipstick.

I blushed more and thought of Vincent. No matter how many times I had told him no, he just ignored me and did what he wanted to do. Did I like guys like that? Seth wasn't like that at all. Like when I moved his hand, he didn't put it back and say something perverted like Vincent would have done. Oh god. I thought, shaking my head. It was totally confirmed now. My type was perverted stalkers. Tracey grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom, finally done with her make up. "Let's go back to the crybaby before he comes looking for you. Or assuming something else." She said, heading over to the table.

Like he'd probably assume I was with Vincent. I thought, sitting down next to Seth. I couldn't even be alone anymore without Seth assuming I was with Vincent. I mean most of the time I was I admit, but it wasn't my fault. Vincent would always find me. I'd be alone minding my own business, and he'd come up behind me and pull me against him. Trapping me in the comfort of his chest and just smelling like heaven.

My face was really red and I didn't realize it until I saw Seth staring at me. "Why are you blushing?" He asked, a sharp tone in his voice. I looked away from him and tried to think of an excuse when Tracey jumped in and saved the day. "Because she can. What's so wrong about that? Maybe she was thinking about something that made her happy." She said, staring at Seth. "Listen you aren't her guard dog ok? She can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants."

Seth stared at the table, a bit shocked. I also shared the same look of surprise and looked at Tracey. I silently thanked her and she winked at me. The rest of the time we sat there in silence, all of us playing with our food.