Chapter 19

A Trip Back To SpearsVille

It was finally time to leave this shit hole CloudWay City and head back to my good old cheating pillow in SpearsVille. I could barely sleep at all last night and I was extremely tired. My mind was roaming around about what might be happening to Vincent and if he was ever going to get out of jail. Not only that but James was literally nowhere to be found. When I got on the bus I glanced around everywhere to find him but he had disappeared. Great. Now I'm definitely in for trouble. I thought as I took my seat next to Tracey. Seth had already decided to share a seat with Amanda, which I could careless about. She definitely wasn't who I thought she was. No better yet, wasn't the person I thought she was. Poor David, but at the same time I hated him too. Now I had to go back to it all.

The bus started to take off down the street and I put my headphones in. Tracey had fallen asleep on my shoulder so I had nothing better to do. She had already asked as many questions as she wanted this morning at breakfast. I told her everything of course and scolded her for telling everyone about it. She had apologized sincerely and even bought me a box of cookies. Who would turn down some cookies? So in the end all was forgiven.

I looked out the window and looked at all the buildings we passed by. It almost felt unreal what had happened to me this past week, and I was starting to doubt if it was even real. Me falling for my pervert stalker, losing my virginity to him, and now being arrested with him? What was next, runaway and get married? Yeah right. On top of that, my mom was not going to like my choice in guys at all. But still, I couldn't help but think about him as the bus finally pulled out of the entrance of CloudWay City. We were back on the long highway again with still another 3 hours or so ahead of us. All I wanted to do was forget about all of this and just sleep the rest of the day away. As I drifted off to sleep I felt my phone vibrating, but I was way to tired to take any calls so I just let it ring.

When I woke up a few hours later, I looked up to see everyone fully awake and looking out their windows. I glanced out of mine and saw that we had finally made it back to SpearsVille. I thought we'd never make it. I thought, looking over at Tracey. She was reading a book on her phone and eating a protein bar. I smiled a little and stretched, finding it funny that she was actually doing something else besides her make up. "I see you're finally awake." She said, looking at me. I nodded and yawned a little, taking out my headphones. "Yeah, yeah. Still sleepy though. Can't wait to get home." I said.

Tracey shot Seth a glance and looked over at me. "What's going on in that department?" She asked, referring to Seth and Amanda. I sighed and lowered my voice, looking over at them as well. "Well Seth told me that him and Amanda have been secretly dating for 4 months." I said, watching Tracey's face go from curious to excited. "Oh em gee. You're kidding me?" She whispered shocked. I shook my head and leaned back in the seat. "Nope. Told me last night. And I saw them making out in the hallway."

Tracey shot another glance at Seth, then at Amanda and shook her head. "Poor David. He doesn't deserve that hoe." She said, rolling her eyes at Amanda. I giggled a little and looked out my window. "Well that's between them. Its none of my business so I tend to stay out of it. Seth can do what he wants. I'm not his babysitter or anything." I said, looking at Tracey. She took another bite of her protein bar and nodded. "Yeah. And all this time I thought it was you he had the hots for." She said. I sighed and flipped my hair. "Probably just to make me another one oh those girls. Or to add me to his collection. I'm sure Amanda isn't the only girl he's dating. Its just I've known him so long and all this time I thought he was gay." I said, making Tracey laugh.

"Are you serious? You are one nerve wrecking person you know that? Gay? No way. Look at that guy. Guys like that aren't gay." I shot her a look of disapproval. "Any guy can be gay. Even the ones you least expect to be gay." I said. She lifted an eyebrow at me. "So Vincent can be gay?" She asked, flipping the switch. I bit my lip and looked away from her. "He can be whatever he wants but I'm sure he's not." I said, blushing. She laughed and stared at my face. "Oh my gawd. You totally had sex with him!" She said, laughing harder. I covered her mouth and looked around to see if anyone was paying attention. "Shh! What the hell Tracey?"

She laughed between my fingers and poked my cheek. "You naughty little girl." She said. I blushed and moved my hands away. "Okay, okay. We might have..did something's together." I said, trying to calm down. She shook her head and tried to hold in another laugh. "I knew it. I just knew there was no way in hell you could share a room with a guy like that and remain a virgin." She said. I folded my arms and glanced at her. "Wait. Who ever said I was a virgin?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and checked her phone for the time. "Oh don't give me that. Everyone knew you we're a virgin." I opened my mouth to protest but realized she was right. Dammit. I thought as the bus pulled up at my house.

I gathered my things and got up, heading off of the bus. When it finally pulled off I noticed Seth watching me from his window. I cringed a little and went inside my house, not wanting to be seen at all right now. Creepy. I thought, heading straight to my kitchen. I pulled out two pieces of bread and popped them in the toaster. I was so hungry from that long bus ride. And Tracey had the nerve to eat a protein bar in my face and not share. I pulled out my phone when I saw 5 missed calls from an unknown number. I got scared and deleted them then, thinking it was James coming to finish what him and Chris started. I didn't have anyone here to protect me so I was basically screwed.

I grabbed my toast and made my way upstairs to my bedroom, leaving my phone on the counter. I was so sleepy. I just wanted to eat my toast and sleep the rest of the day away. Was that too much to ask? I crawled in bed and got under my covers, kicking off my shoes and jeans. Normally I'd sleep naked but ever since Vincent and I had sex, it doesn't feel right sleeping naked when he isn't here. I finished my toast and laid down on my pillow, drifting off into a deep sleep.