Chapter 15

Drugs And The Bad Boy

The next day me and Vincent were laid up in bed, just watching whatever was on TV. Not like we were paying attention to it anyway, him and I were making out the whole time. His fever had finally gone away and he had returned back to his normal pervy self. I smiled at him and stopped him, getting up and putting on some clothes. "Today is the last day we will be in this hotel room together." I told him, my heart pounding in my chest. As much as I had enjoyed my time here I seriously had missed my own bed and just couldn't wait to get back to my cheating pillow. It was still a shock how being here in CloudWay City with Vincent had turned me into this whatever I am now. I mean I couldn't believe that I was really in love with a creepy stalker. Like what was I going to do when we left CloudWay City tomorrow and headed back to SpearsVille. Vincent lived nowhere near me at all, so was this the last I'd see of him?

All types of thoughts were swarming through my head when Vincent got up and got dressed too. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, deep in thought again. "Yeah you're right. I'm not ready to go back. I wanna be with you forever." He said, looking at me. I blushed and walked over to him, kissing him on the cheek and reassuring him. "Don't worry. My parents are like never home so you can come over whenever you want and we can spend time together." I said, barely realizing that I had basically told my stalker that my parents are never home. Oh boy. I thought as a smirk came over Vincent's face. "Sounds good to me baby." He said, packing up all of his things. I walked over to my suitcases and started to do the same. I still couldn't believe that a week had blown by so quickly. Feels like me and Vincent were enemies just yesterday, and the next friends with benefits.

I looked over at him then and sighed. I really did like Vincent. Yeah Seth would be mad at me and probably hate me but I didn't care anymore. Vincent made me so happy and I didn't want to just let that go or just be friends with benefits. Yeah he was a creepy pervert but that's just one of the mini things that made me love him so much. I stood up and walked over to Vincent, climbing on his back and smiling. "Hey, Vincent. I've been thinking and I've decided what our title would be." He smiled and turned his head to face me, looking deep in my eyes. "And what is that?" He asked, his voice deep and curious. "I'll tell you tonight. So don't make plans." I winked, teasing him. He pouted and carried me to the bed, gently throwing me on it. I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist, our lips slowly meeting and dancing. My heart was beating out of control. I never knew love could feel so amazing.

We laid there looking at each other for what felt like hours, just talking and laughing. It was easy to talk to Vincent. He really did listen and care about what I had to say. It was almost unreal. Like in one of those manga or anime shows. After a few more hours of talking Vincent had passed out on my thighs, holding them and snoring softly. I smiled and watched him sleep a little before I realized that was pretty creepy.  I slowly moved and got off of the bed, checking the time to see it was nearly 2:14pm and I hadn't even eaten breakfast yet. I sighed and headed towards the door when Vincent groaned. "Where are you going, babe?" He asked sleepily. I smiled and opened the door. "To get us something to eat. Go back to sleep." I said, heading out the door and closing it.

I walked down the hallway when I saw Seth coming out of Amanda's room again. I hadn't talked to him at all and I didn't know what I would say to him, so I quickly went on the elevator before he could see me. The last thing I wanted to do was run into him and make things super awkward. I was sitting next to him on the bus tomorrow anyway so I'd just wait til then. I leaned on the rail in the elevator when the doors opened and Chris and James stepped in. I stared at the ground a bit annoyed. Great. Just my luck. I thought, playing with my fingernails. James was standing next to me, smelling like a trap house. My nose couldn't take anymore of it and I felt like he'd smoke out the elevator with just his scent. Chris was staring at me and he leaned on the rail next to me. "Hey, Katherine right?" He asked, looking me up and down. I moved away from him a little and nodded. "Yeah." I said.

He tapped his hand on the railing and pulled out a bag of dope. I stared at him a bit scared and waited for him to say something. "Wanna buy some?" He asked, smirking at me. I felt my hand starting to shake and I shook my head no. He lifted an eyebrow, a bit entertained and turned around, pulling something out of his jacket pocket. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Vincent, slipping it back in quietly. If something happened to me, I wanted him to know. Chris turned back to me and held up two bags full of acid. I stared at them shocked and stepped back. Memories of David coming back to me. Chris laughed and grabbed my arm. "Come on babe, you know you want some. Just take one." He said, shoving me into James, who grabbed both of my arms and held me there.

I screamed and tried to get free, but dammit who was I kidding. They were football players and I was a book worm. Chris pressed the elevator to the top floor, taking us up instead of down. "What are you doing? Let me go! Please!" I shouted, hoping Vincent had answered his phone. Chris laughed and grabbed my mouth, trying to shut me up. I cried and tried to look away, the pain I felt soaring through my cheeks. "Now be a good little slut for me and take this acid. Then show me that sexy body of yours." He said, winking at James. He threw me down on the ground, hurting my arm. I cried more as Chris got on top of me and tried to force the acid strip in my mouth. Please! I cried silently to my thoughts. Vincent please! The elevator stopped at the top floor and the doors opened. The hallway was vacant and Chris got up and smirked. "Change of plans Jamie. We take princess here into a room. Then we can both take turns tapping that."

I scooted back against the rail and screamed as loud as I could, Chris got down next to me and slapped me hard, nearly knocking me unconscious. "Shut up slut." He hissed at me. I was starting to faint a little when I saw James get pulled out of the elevator suddenly and thrown into a door of a room. Before I knew it Chris was being thrown around the elevator, his nose and head was now bloody and fucked up. It was all happening so fast you'd think the Flash had come to rescue me. I could barely see anything and all I remember was being lifted off of the floor. That's when I passed out.