Our night out Part 2

Sorry I didnt update yesterday, but I was busy. Sorry :'( 

I cant update tomorrow aswell because Its my cosins 2 nd birthday and im spending all day with all the family....Sorry again but I will the day after :)

Anyway heres the second part to their date night. xxx

KATNISS'S POV

He takes off the blindfold and I see where we are. Were at the lake house and he has put up fairy lights and a mat down by the lake with food. "Aww Peet. Its beautiful" I say hugging him. "So you like it?" He asks

"Of course I do. Its beautiful. But you didnt have to do all this"

"yeah I did. Your worth It Kat." He says and kisses me, which sends fire through me. I love his kisses, there soft and warm and inviting.

He eventually pulls away and we sit down. The first hour flys by. We eat and lay in each others arms.

"Do you want to last strawberry?" He asks pointing to it. "Hmmm" Is all I say looking at it. He grabs it" Come on. This might very well be the best chocholate coated starwberry in the whole world but you wouldn't know because your not going to eat it" He jokes holding it out to me.

I give in and smile" Fine then" And I bite half of it leaving the rest for him. He pulls it away and takes the last bite out of it "You were right" I laugh.

I lay back into his arms and he says "Its so breathtaking here". "I no, well your the one who put up the lights to mke it this way." I say. "No I mean without them. its so enchanting"

"Hmm. I love this place, It was somewhere me and my dad would come to block out the real world."

"I wish i had a place like this" He says thouhgtfully

"You do, you have this place. I share it with you now" I snuggle deeper into her arms.

"Yh, but I mean a place where me and my dad could have gone. But mother would never have it. she said it would waste valuble time when we could be baking and doing prep and when we did prep wrong or burnt it we-" He cut himself off

"Im sorry" I say

"Why? It wasn't your fault she did it to us"

"But you got a beating for giving me bread and im sorry"He looks into my eyes and says "Hey, that was never your fault, and im happy I did it" he kisses my forehead. We lay for a while in silence when Peeta breaks it.

"It was always my parents dream for me to work with them at the bakery my whole life. But I wanted something better, I dont know get a proper education or something but my mother always said 'No point trying at something your no good at' so i didnt. Im happy that i work there now but I just wish i could do it with dad, Phyl and Rye." He said.

He is expressing a lot of personal thoughts. i dont know what brought it on but I dont know how to repond to it. He just carries on talking.

"It just scares me how much our lives have changed within 5 years. Our life is just going to fast. Im afraid im going to make a mistake that will affect us and not have enough time to fix it. I dont know, its just that I wish it would all just stop, or at least slow down" He says and looks out into the distance.

I know what he means. Our lives have always been a fast track. We hardly have anytime to think. I know what to say now. "Could you imagine what would happen, if we could have any dream. I'd wish this moment was ours to own it and that it would never leave" I mean i love the kids so much but we need time to ourselves sometimes and this moment that is so special, i wish I coud freeze it.

"Then I would thank that star that made our wish come true" Peeta says looking into my eyes and kissing my on the cheak.

"Right here, Is a great moment to freeze. Do you know why?" I ask Peeta smiling.

"Because were spending it together?" He says also smiling.

"Yh but because Im looking at you and my heart loves the view because you mean everything to me" I say and he blushes. "Well tomorrow can wait until some other day to be. But right now it is just you and me and I love all you have given me." Im blushing now.

"Aww Peet. If only we could freeze it." I laugh

"Well we have now to enjoy" He laughs and we being kissing. Then it turns french. We kiss until we hear music. "What is that?" I ask

"I think its the brass concert at the school. It sounds like the waltz" He says. Wow hes good, I could have gotten that. But now that I think about it, it does sound like it.

"Yh it is, come on lets dance" i say getting up offering my hand for him to take. "What here?" He asks supprised

"Yh here, I know its weird but come on" I say. He takes my hand. "I dont even know how to" He says.

"Dont worry, all those years of my dancing on my dads toes and Prims on mine, I think I can teach you" I laugh. "But-" "Dont worry, Peet"

"Come on your love it" I say. He got up and I showed him the simple steps and he put his arms around me. "Your doing fine, Peet."

He look deep in thought trying not to muck up as we dance. We did it slowly picking up pace and me resting my head on his chest and him leaning his head on mine. This moment feels perfect.

Between the song changes there is silence, We carry on dancing because we want to stay in each others esance. But It started raining so we finished dancing to the song and ran inside the lake house.

Peeta got the fire going and we lead down infront of it, snuggled up in a blanket. I lead my head on his chest with my hand resting beside it. Our hands and legs entwined. Peeta's chin on my head. I loved laying with him.

I could hear the steady beat of his heart as he opened his mouth. "I love you, You know" I blush "I no baby, I love you too" I responded and I pulled away a bit, just enough to kiss him on the lips. It was short-lived but left a long lasting effect on me.

"How about we seal this moment with a bit of fun?" Peeta asked suductivly. I wriggled my eye-brows "Ohhh. Well I see no wrong in having a bit of fun to seal the moment." I said in the exact same tone as Peeta's

And that is what we did, sealed the wonderful moment and had a great night.

Thanks for reading xx