Name

Right, This story is coming to an end soon, and I dont know whether to do a seqal or not.

So please comment and tell me if you want one.

HAYMITCHS POV

After they took Katniss away, I ran to Sae's to drop off the kids. I explained what happened and she understood and gladly said she would watch them for a while.

Then I run to Peetas house and there he is packing his stuff into a suitcase. I run through the door and up to him "Come with me...Katnis-"

"No. I cant see her again. If I do it will make even harder to leave." He cries

"She in labour" I state. His eyes grow wide

"Oh god. "

"Yh exactly,come on we need to go"

"She wont want me with her" 

"Yes she will, she told me to get you before she was at the hospital. She wants you there."

"Are you sure?" He asks unsure.

 "Yes!, now come on!" I say rushing out of the door, with Peeta in tow.

PEETA'S POV

"Peeta Mellark, Haymitch Abernathy?" The doctor asks when we are sat in the waiting room.

All we have been told is that Katniss had to have an emergency C-Section because the baby is so early.

We nod and stand and walk towards the doctor. "Yes, how is she?"

"Well she is fine. She seemed to have gone into labour very suddenly because of stress levels at the time. did anything happen before she went into labour?" He ask

Oh god! I have caused Katniss to have a premature birth. I feel terrible "Well before, we were having a sort of argument about something and I walked away"

"That was probably it. Was a matter that was emotional and touchy?" (A/N I couldn't think or any other words so I used touchy :P)

"Yeah, it was."

"That seems to have caused it. "

"Can we see her?" I ask

"She will wake within an hour, so you could wait in her room."

"How is the baby?" I ask, dreading the answer could be horrible.

"Ahh. Now because the baby was so premature, we have to put her in an incubator for a while. But because she was so early there is a very high chance the baby wont live." He says

What have I done. I caused this. I might have caused Katniss to of lost her baby. I feel terrible.

"Follow me" the doctor says

So we do and he leads us to Katniss's room. Shes unconscious in bed. She looks so peaceful, but a bit pale.

The doctor leaves for a minute to get a bit of paperwork and returns just as Katniss is waking up. It looks like she doesn't understand whats going on.

But BAM! it hits her and she goes frantic "Is she alright? Where is she? What happened? Is she safe? Oh please tell me she is safe!" She says quickly without taking a breath

"Dont worry Katniss, Yourr beautiful baby girl is fine and is in an incubator. She will have to stay there until she can breathe on her own because, she was so premature that her lungs haven't fully developed yet, so she has a machine to help her breathe."