Another one

KATNISS'S POV

As soon as I woke up from my nightmare I felt something stirring in my stomach. Something I have felt before but a long time ago. Nearly 3 Years since this feeling. I get up and run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

I wish Peeta was here to hold back my hair and rub my back, like he did before. There is only one thing running through my mind right now..

Am I pregnant?

Now that I think about it I havnen't been 'on' this month yet, so there is a possiblility. Then It struck me. If I am pregnant,  Peeta wont know the child is his and wont be as excited as he would be if he knew.

I decide that I have to go and get a test, I would go to the doctors but the public cant know that Im pregnant because they will say 'the star-crossed lovers, Katniss and Peeta Mellark are said to be expecting their third child' and Peeta will be all over the place.

 After I finish throwing up, I shower and get dressed. I drop the kids off at Haymitch's and say that I have something important to do, he nods but looks suspisious of me. I dont know why, Its not obvious that I might be im pregnant, im not showing.

I run to the hob and ask Sae for a pregnancy test. I can trust Sae. She wont tell anyone. She sells literally anything from meat to cotton to building tools. I pay for it and run back to my house and lock myself in the bathroom. Nobody's home but I still do it.

I pee on the stick and wait a few minutes. I cant look, I force myself to look but the moment I open my eyes I close them again. I brace myself and look.

Positive.

Im pregnant.

I cant be pregnant, I just cant. I dont not want another child but at the moment I dont. I wasn't even thinking about having another child. I was so scared the first time.

I know Peeta wanted a big family, but I know he wouldn't want me to get pregnant again at the possibility of what happened last time, happening again. He fears for my safety too much, I know he means well, but I want give him that big family he dreams of. Even If he doesn't know its happening.

 I walk over to Haymitch's because I need advice about what to do. Mine and Peeta's situations isn't exactly normal or average. Haymitch welcomes me in and imeediatly starts asking questions about where I was this morning. He is very nosey, but at least he cares.

I walk over to where the twins were playing on the floor whilst Haymitch says "So, what was so important it couldn't wait this morning?" suspisiously raising an eyebrow. 

"I went to see Sae" I say. It wasn't a lie, I did.

"Why?"

"Well...I woke up this morning and was puking in the toilet and thought I was pregnant so I went to get a test from Sae. I think that was quite important" I say teasing him.

"I know. Well are you?"

"Yeah" I say bringing a tear to his and my eye. He comes and hugs me.

"I need advice Haymitch. What am I going to do? Peeta doesn't know its his and cant for a long time, by then I might have already had it. " I say on the verge of sad tears

"Dont worry, Peeta will be thrilled when he is him again and you have to go to the doctors to check everything is alright with you and the baby because of last time." He says releasing me from the hug.

"I know, I just dont want everyone knowing im pregnant because they will all know its Peeta's and Peeta will find out its his and his head will be all over the place."

"Well why dont you phone your mum and she can see if anything is wrong, she wont telll anyone?"

Haymitch actually just came up with a really good idea "Okay, I will. Thanks Haymitch" I look over to the twins and smile. They are going to have a brother or sister.

"I think Im going to call Peeta to say not to meet today. I think im going to spend a day with the twins" I say walking towards the phone. I dial and he picks up on the 3rd ring

"Hello" He says

"Hi Peeta, its Katniss"

"oh hi, what do you want?"

"I was wondering If we could cancel meeting today because I..." I cant think of what to say, I cant tell him about the twins. "I have some stuff to do. Is that alright?"

"Umm..okay. Will we meet tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Im just busy today. sorry"

"Its fine, see ya tomorrow"

"Okay bye Peeta"I say and put the phone down.

I turn to Haymitch and he tells me to phone my mum and I do. It rings and she picks up. I dont tell her much except from that I need her and I ask her if she can come. She says she will be it will take a few days for her to get here. I thank her, say bye and put the phone down.

I walk  over to the twins and feel the sudden urge to throw up. I stop in my tracks turn around and run to the bathroom. I stay there until I stop and walk back to Haymitch. I sit and chat for a while then I take the kids home, when Peeta comes out of his house.

He smiles and then his face turns to a confused look when his eyes fall on the twins. I dont know what to do. Until he comes running up to me

Hope you liked it !!

So I thought about doing quotes for anything at the end of a chapter. I dont know why but I am. Hehe. You might think of me as weird. And to that I would say. I am.

All my friends say im the weirdest one out of all of them and I also think its true.

'Always do more than required of you' George S.Pstton, Jr.

Thanks for reading xx :P