Update: Prequel, Tether: Abominations and Miscreations

Hello everyone, I know I haven't posted on this story or this account for three years but I want to give you a little update.

I'm not dead, I just moved to this account and update there: FreeLove I have an update for all those who followed this story titled "Tether: Abominations and Miscreations"

There is a prequel to The Human Xenocide on that account!  "But sir, why don't you continue/finish the sequel you started 4 years ago"  Shut up >.>  This Prequel has been fully written once and is currently being rewritten. 

Quick Summary:  Monsters are real. They have been for a very long time, but have learned to hide themselves well. Clarine Denz is one such monster, perhaps the worst of the lot. She's a killer, she's delusional, she has lost hope and she has no sympathy for others. To her humans are just toys to play with and discard when the bodies stop moving. She's also a lost girl with no true purpose who has nothing left to lose.

At her lowest point she's fed a memory that's not her own. This memory is of a young man, Neel Ashe and his confrontation with a mysterious creature. This gives Clarine purpose and Neel a massive headache. What does the creature want? Why is it haunting Neel, and what makes Clarine deserving of its memories? Clarine will have to cross the continental US to find her answers, and Neel will be forced to deal with his demons on his own until then.To make matters worse darkness is spreading from the north, each day its shadow fingers reaching further and further into populated areas. Join an adventure to discover what Clarine is, what the creature haunting Neel wants, and how these two unlikely heroes are meant to save humanity from extinction.

The event in this book (taking place in 2013/14) shape the world we know of in Xenocide (2039/40) What happens in Tether creates "The Organization" that Pop destroys and indirectly sets up the third and forth world wars.

Interested?  Add the book to your read list and give it a whirl. Remember it's on my other account.

FreeLove: So Click Here to Check it Out!