Chapter Thirteen - Risen Sire Zee Colde

I think this can get a bit confusing, sorry! Tell me if it is or not.

----

Pop teleported after the ghoul.  It was fast, real fast.   When it struck the water it just kept going with speeds so intense it skidded over the surface like running on mud, hardly leaving more than a blurred footprint.  It only took around five minutes for it strike land again, for it to start on the tip of South America.  Pop stayed back in the bitter cold of South America’s southern ledge and watched the small GPS he had in his hand.  He always managed to pull stuff out of thin air.

The red dot that resembled the ghoul ripped up South America so quickly it looked like someone was dragging their finger across the map of the world.  It hit Central America at speeds even faster than its running on water.  The water slowed it down a little.  It blew through the entire country of Mexico in two minutes and entered Texas.  Then it turned East, towards New York.

New York!  Pop teleported to New York, he ended up on top of one of its many large buildings.  The base of this underground wizard killing group must be hidden in New York!

The ghoul entered New York then sped out of it in forty-five seconds.  It hit water again, The Atlantic Ocean.  No New York.

Once again the water slightly slowed the ghoul’s intense speed. Pop waited patiently on top of the building as it slowly crept across the water.  It took twenty minutes before it finally hit ground again, now it was in France.  It started through Europe and sped through countries like a car passing road signs. It entered Russia and scraped across it making a B line for the most northern part of Kazakhstan.  Its run slowed, it was still in Russia.

Time to leave New York.  Pop teleported to the exact location of the now still red dot on his GPS.  It didn’t have a clue where he would turn up.  When he came out of his teleport he quickly looked around his surroundings.  Everything was green and the wind was brisk.  It looked like he had just missed the last snow.  Knee high grass brushed along his legs, their moist leaves soaking his jeans.  Where was the ghoul?  He walked up over a slight hill and hidden behind it was a downhill, near its bottom a single large warehouse.

The warehouse was in complete contrast to the untouched overly bright green grass that swayed in the cool breeze.  Its shackled roof was rusty and battered.  The solid vertical walls where dented and scared and the rickety windows that stretched across the top-most peak of them had a yellow tint and where full of rust. Most the windows where left open, a lot of them looked stuck that way.  As Pop got closer he got a better look the warehouse, and finally caught view of the ghoul.

The ghoul was hunched up along the outside wall.  It looked tiny compared to the building; the warehouse must reach at least fifty feet into the air.  He looked around the warehouse.  Nothing.  No roads, no equipment, only bright green grass swaying against it.  There wasn’t even a door into this warehouse.

Pop made it to the bottom of the hill.  The ghoul looked up at him and smiled exposing its wicked teeth.  Its task was done.  It vanished; its high speeds ripped it off in some random direction. Pop couldn’t even see what way it went. 

He approached the warehouse and set his hand against its cool metal exterior.  He hoped the murderers that kept removing his ride home where in this warehouse. He hoped all of them where in here.  He wanted to kill them all so next time a wizard showed up he’ll get that one way ticket home.

He decided to make an interesting entrance. He teleported right to the center of the warehouse.  When he came out he quickly spun around. One corner had sophisticated computers in it.  Several of them with over a dozen screens, a man was behind the rows of screens.  Another corner, the one opposite of the computers had racks that reached twenty five feet in the air.  These racks had weapons, a lot of them.  It had everything from pistols to machine guns to even advanced sniper rifles.  Below him were three men and a single woman.  They were lined up, sparing with wooden sticks and some kind of heavy armor.  The other side of the sparing couples was several tables.  On the tables was everything from food to broken weapons, bolts and computer parts.  Three people more where sitting at the tables.