Chapter 3

Mal's POV

"Get up Thomas we have reached or do you want to go back to Virginia" said that flipping voice which i hate very much. "Shut da fxck up Sartorius, i could care less if i go back to Virginia at least i wouldn't have to see your ugly and annoying face for the summer" i replied with my rude+sarcastic tone. "Whatever i'm going" said sartorius. "Guys lets go Cameron, Taylor and Aaron are waiting on us" shouted Mark. "I'm coming, aparaently your dumbass bestfriend was wasting my time" i replied. We got off the plane. The guys were giving each other the "bro hugs" and well i don't realy know any of them but i do watch their vines and youtube videos they are very funny and hot af but they are all older than me, ahah. Mark introduced me to them and i gave them each a hug because why not,  am i right?

-----SKIPS CAR RIDE----

At The Hotel

We all had to share a room with 2 people but we couldn't choose because we all know everyone would choose their close friends and that would be extra trouble so the manager of Magcon, Ryan told us who we would be sharing a room with. He said our last names as well idek why tbh.

Cameron Dallas and  Max Ragan 

Taylor Caniff and Aaron Carpenter

Carter Reynolds and Taylor Gibbs

Jacob Sartorius, Ben Corby and Mal Thomas (3 of us got the biggest room)

Max Ragan and Mark Thomas

Kyran Goodbrand and Daniel Skye

"I DON'T WANT TO SHARE A ROOM WITH HIM!" I SAID 

"AND I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER!" Sartorius said angrily

Sartorius:"My names Jacob OKAY!?" 

Thomas: "yeah well mines is Mal"

"I'm sorry you two but i am not changing anyones roomate so you better try and get along because you will sharing that room for 2 months" said ryan looking at us

Ben's POV

I'll be sharing a room with Mal (yay) and Jacob...oh god. Ryan says they have to try and get along at least don't do anything that would cause harm to either of em. Our room is gonna be a living hell with Mal and Jacob arguing all the time.

Jacob's POV

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I DON'T WANNA BE IN A ROOM WITH HER FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND I'LL BE SHARING ONE WITH HER FOR 2 MONTHS ughhh TBH I JUST THINKS SHE'S A HOE i know Mark's my best friend but I know what happened between her and Daniel and i have hated her since then.

Mal's POV

On a rate of 100 i'm 85% glad i'll be sharing a room with Sartorius but 15% of me wants to kill him. I know i hate him and i know he hates me but wow that kid can't stand me which would be fun to annoy him maybe if i annoy him he'll give up and go back to Virginia. I can't believe Daniel is in Magcon, Sartorius is least of my problem, right now, i can't let anyone knows about what happened between me and him I hope Max doesn't say anything because he knows it all and i don't wanna ruin my friendship with anyone. I gotta talk to daniel as soon as possible!

////CLIFFHANGER////What do you all think what went on between Mal and Daniel? And also chapter 4 would be much better because now jacob is in the same room as Mal and Ben. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER (544 WORDS YAYAYA) One question, do you all know all the characters in this book? like max and kyran etc? BTW i made up ryan Love you all cuties (yes i know i'm taking jacob's phrase but eh who cares)