Chapter 25

🔱Jacob's POV🔱

Have you ever had that feeling where you know everything's going wrong?  That no matter how much you tried nothing seems to be right, like you gave up on life itself. Well I'm in this position right now because my life is laying on this bed infront of me right now.

Mal Thomas.

She's breathing.Yes. That's all she's been doing for the past 2 weeks, I haven't been able to hear her voice, kiss her where she'll respond to my lips, see her beautiful smile or even hear her annoying laugh when she pisses me off. Doctors said that she's in a coma and it's very hard to say when she'll wake up. Her head injury was extremely severe.  I kept thinking that she'll never open her eyes again, I've been in this hospital for the past 14 days in this same very chair next to her hoping one day she'll just wake up and tell me that I've been stupid  worrying for nothing or that if I'm that love struck that I haven't talked to anyone, ate nor even been taking proper care of myself because I was involved in that accident too. I can't help but think it's my fault she may never be able to see the world again, go to school, see her friends, have a family...a future.

I'm hurting so much I just want her to wake up for God's sake. She's all I have to make me well me. As cliché as it sounds she's my other half, my lifelin-- my thoughts were interrupted when the door was opened and her doctor came to do her regular checkup, that's all they have been doing since she was here and there's no results. "Anything yet", my voice came out hoarse. "Sorry son, nothing." Dr Lee responded with pity.
"I don't think she'll wake up for now, you should go home and get some rest" he tried to reason with me. "I'm gonna stay for a while" I didn't bother looking him in the eyes because it's the same conversation Dr Lee and I share every day and here I am still and he knows I'm not going to leave. He sighed knowing I won't budge and with that he left the room. I looked at Mal, she looks so peaceful sleeping, her lips parted a little and the little freckles on her nose is just too cute. I gently placed a kiss on het forehead.

I need her.

I love her.

-----------

Two weeks turned into two  months and my routine has been a regular one. Everyday I go to the hospital - morning and evening- to visit mal. I'll sit and talk to her tell her everything that's been happening, ask for advice, but I never get anything in  return. I miss her so much I feel like I've lost everything.

Mark hasn't been in his best state either but we've been closer than anything. We've even been recording some new songs together. I've gotten a record label in LA but if I take it then that means leaving.

Mal.

The doctors said their hope on her waking up is very little and that killed everything inside me but yet my body is still here....why couldn't I switch places with her? So she can live her life and have an amazing future.

I think I'm going to take this record deal, I need something to help me ease up a little from mal. Selfish. I know. But that's not all of it, her parents kept blaming me for all of this...I agree with them but they have been really tough on my part and told me not to see her again, I have been able to hold her hand for the past two months with the help of mark. He also encourage me to leave that when mal wakes he'll explain everything to her. Never in a million years I'll ever thought that this girl meant everything to me. My world, heart and soul.

I don't want to leave the love of my life....

~~~~~~
A/N: Vote&Comment cuties.
IG/ yahgirlsasha
SC/ sashasartorius