Chapter 17

(this entire chapter is Jacob's POV)
Jacob's POV
It's been two days and I haven't seen Mal nor spoken to her. I have been worried about her, words can't explain how sorry I am. Two more weeks and Magcon tour will be over, and school again. I have to make it up to Mal, I know when we go back home everything will change. I'll go back to having that miserable life with my alcoholic dad and brother who doesn't even give a fuck that I am alive. My fans are the only ones who gets me going on a daily basis and for the past few weeks Mal has made my life amazing and now I screwed up. Meeting Mark was the second best thing that have ever happened to me because then I met his sister which was obviously the best. I took a shower and got dressed, I decided to ask Bart where Mal is. He was leaving when I got there but I ran quickly up to him, "Hey...Hey Hey do you know where's Mal? She hasn't been to any shows" "She already left for our last show which is in Washington... I thought you guys knew?" he said while pushing the door to exit the hotel. We are leaving for Washington around 2pm tomorrow. I think she's gone with Ben and Daniel because I haven't seen neither of them as well.

~~~~In Washington~~~~

We got to the hotel, I really want to speak to Mal. I went up to my room and got settled, I don't know who I'm sharing my room with but I could care less about that right now. I walked into the bathroom to rinse my face, right before my eyes I saw Mal cleaning the scars she has on her hand and putting new bandages. "Dude! Can't you knock?" she shouted still looking down, not knowing it was me. I just stood there staring at her hand.

Sorry for the late updates. Next update when this chapter reaches 100+ reads. Thank you guys for this many reads we've come this far ~~~~~ This chapter was published by buggy7. Hit her up! Read her book duhitzsiya_.

My Brother's Best Friend//Jacob SartoriusрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ