Chapter 24

Mal's POV

"It's black, finally jee" I stated looking at the mirror passing my fingers through my hair. "You look even more beautiful" Jacob said with a little smirk. Cheeky sartorius as always.

"So what you wanna do now?" I asked turning to face him. "Umm I don't know,  how about we get lunch?" I just nodded and with that we left for the food court. After a couple of seconds looking around we just both decided to get McDonald's. I offered to order us. "I wantt. ..hmm umm a chicken burger with a large fry and a water" he stated looking at me all hungry. "You sure you don't want all their food sartorius?" I asked jokingly with that I left laughing, walking towards the counter. I heard him mumbled a few words under his breath but I just laughed.

After eating our foods we stayed there for a while until going back to my house. "It's not good to stare you know" I stated looking at Jacob who's been looking at me for the past hour he's been driving which was starting to scare me. "I can't help it, you really are so beautiful" he smiled. "Chessy sartorius cheesy" I rolled my eyes jokingly. "I mean it though it's all facts" he grabbed my hand and rubbed it with the thumb of his finger  .

Looking back at it now I really wished I didn't spend half of my life tormenting him because now I am so eager to spend the rest of my life loving him. It's funny how the world works huh. Sigh.

I looked up suddenly strucked with a  bright light towards us and a loud honk sound. "Watch ou-!" With that everything went black.

Jacob's POV

I woke up only to find myself on a hospital bed with needles my wrist, the beeping sound of these machines really are irritating. Then it hit me...we got into an accident. Holy shi- my thoughts were interrupted with "he's awake!" "Nurse?!" I looked across to see my mum ...a worried look plastered on her face.

The nurse came and did a quick checkup to ensure everything was alright. I just had burst head from the steering wheel and a few bruises but other than that I am fine. Then it occurred to me...MAL! I hurriedly tried to get up to go find her but the nurse told me to lay back down that I can't leave.

I was freaking out right now, didn't know what to do then I decided to ask the nurse about her. " Do you know anything about a girl who probably  came in here with me um Mal Thomas?" I stuttered hoping to get something on what's going on with her. The nurse who's name tag said Ms Cullen took a while before replying "yeah oh poor thing. She's in a bad state right now, doctors dont know if she'll wake up---" her face saddened as she spoke. I dropped couldn't help but feel the droplets of water wanting to escape my eyes. I can't believe this is actually happening
God please let her be alright and I'll never ask for anything again.
I scrunched my eyes shut.

~~~~~~

A/N: HEY! I'm back. Sorry for such a long wait but I'm so happy to still see so much people reading and wanting more of MBBF so I thought why not. I'm trying to end this tho bcos I'm not feeling this Fandom anymore but I still like the guys very much. Next chap will me much longer. I hope my writing has improved haha! Sorry for errors.
Oh

Important: When I'm done writing this book can someone proofread it for me please? Comment or pm me cuties thankyou.

Comments & Votes are much appreciated!