Chapter 9 yo

Mal's POV
I woke up seeing myself in Jacob's shirt..ALONE! And I was in his bed.. With him. Dafuq was I drunk last night 😕 I got worried thinking if anything happened between us then in his morning voice Jacob whispered to me, "don't worry Thomas, nothing happened". Phew I was relieved I just stayed and cuddled with Jacob because to my own surprise I was enjoying his warmth. Then I heard the door opened.

Marks POV
I decided to check up on mal to see if she's fine. When I opened the door I saw my sister in bed with my bestfriend "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!?" I shouted at them. "jeez mark calm the fuck down, Bruh I'm still a virgin no need to be such a twat" mal said to me not caring that I was her older brother. "good and that's all that matters you can do whatever you want with Jacob I could care less but just so you know, you two are 13 so we don't want little mal and Jacobs babies running around" I said to both of them. I know my sister wouldn't do such a thing, I guess.

As Mark left the room, Jacob and I burst into laughter. Mark was so over reacting. I'm falling for Sartorius and I'm happy. I love him, I care so much about him but I can't tell him it would just ruin our friendship which just started. I took my phone out and decided to do a musical.ly with Jacob. We did "shy" by jai wateford. I posted it captioning it as 'collab with ma Boi @//jacobsartorius' it looked pretty good. I was gaining followers very quickly and there were a lot of comments saying they ship us but then they were the negative ones, but who cares.

Jacobs POV
I totally agree with those comments on the musical.ly I did with mal. I do ship us😂 I have decided to tell mal How I really feel about her because I don't think I can hide it anymore. The more time I spend with her, the more I'm getting feelings for her.
Whoop 2 chapters uploaded. Hope you guys like it. Might update tomorrow. Bye cuties x