chapter 14

Marks POV
I woke up the next morning in cam's room, I remembered we all slept there after the broadcast last night. I looked around the room for Mal and I saw her cuddling with Jacob. The guys were a bit confused because we all thought they hated each other but that doesn't look like hatred to us. "*cough* *cough* yous going to explain that?" Taylor said pointing at them.

Jacob's POV
We woke up to the guys looking at us. "*cough* *cough* so yous going to explain that?" Tay said pointing at us. Mal looked at me and nodded, we decided to tell everyone. "well Mal and I are dating now we wanted to tell you guys but we know yous were gonna react" I said. They all just laughed and said "oh we got our Romeo and Juliet on tour with us guys" Mark didn't look too happy but I'll talk to him about it later.

*All our phones beeped* It's the reminder, we are leaving for Houston today. Everyone just got back to their rooms to pack.

•••2 weeks later••••

Mals POV
It's been 2 weeks since Jacob and I are together. He makes me the happiest girl alive, I love him so much
We are in London, only 3 1/2 weeks till summer's over and we're back home. Alanna came for our show in London and Niya came with her. She has been hanging out with Jacob a lot but I totally trust him.

After the show we were all backstage. "let's play truth or dare" suggested Aaron. "yess" we all shouted. "I wanna go first" said Jacob. "T or d?" asked Daniel. "Dare" replied Jacob. "I dare you to go with Niya in the room for 5 mins" said Dan smirking at Jacob. All the guys was like "oooo" and we're looking at me. Jacob grabbed Niyas hand and went into the room.

Jacob's POV
I was dared to go with Niya in the room for 5 mins so I went  like I know Mal wouldn't mind because it's just a dare. We went and was just talking, niya was touching my hair and hand, suddenly I felt her lips pressed against mine and we just started kissing and the sad part was... I didn't stop. I continued. It was getting heated when the door opened... It was Mal. Everyone just stared at us. Mal ran away crying. I tried stopping her, but it was no use....I screwed up badly.

~~~
The coming up chapters are gonna be Good. Sorry for the late upload guys. Hope yous liked this one. Also yesterday was Hunter Rowland's birthday and Mark's B-Day was last week. OMG they are both 15 now🙀💙~~Ly cuties
Q:do yous know who's hunter? (pic below)