Chapter 21

"He thought she loved him, he thought he meant something to Her, he thought he was her other half, out of everyone he was proven wrong"
                                     ~Anonymous

||||||

Guys I can't remember if I told you all the color of Mal's hair in the previous chapter, if I did and it isn't blonde then pls kindly correct me in the comments below. Ty.

•••••••

Mal's POV

Was this a trance? A mixture of hatred and jealousy filled me. was I starting to feel distant from my love? Yes.. Very much. Was I hurt? Yes, very much. Did I still love him? Yes, very much. Did he care? I doubt that but I try, I try my best to think he still loves me as he did the past years and he always will.

I sat down on the couch on my front porch thinking, thinking about what jacobs probably doing. He has been Home for 3 months now, it's almost Christmas since it's the beginning of October . My favorite Time of the year, I absolutely love Christmas... Halloween as well. The jara twins jovani and Julian were throwing a Halloween bash. I am not missing it for nothing but then I would love to go with Jacob but these few months he has been hanging out with his old friend, the One and only Kennedy palvin.

Is that why I was feeling that burning sensation inside of me.. Also known as jealousy. Kennedy has been his friend since birth they were always very close. She's a model and has been out of Town but now she's back he's spending all his Time with her.

He asked if he can, yes he asked my permission but being my cool self I brushed it off as if it was nothing. But now I realized trying to be cool about everything actually makes you loose things and now I think Im loosing my boyfriend but then again it could just be me over reacting --lol. I'm gonna tell you all why I know me and Jacob would never be apart.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"w-what Jacob are you sure?" I asked looking at the piece of document in my hand. "Mal I told you I wanted this, and when I did I wasn't joking" I sighed.

Us both were now looking at the signature of the Rolf Jacob sartorius on the piece of paper in my hand. It was a marriage document which already had Jacobs signature on it. Well since we're both still minors, the Jacob sartorius knows his people on how to get this paper from a lawyer. Once I turn eighteen I Just have to sign and he'll be mine... Forever. No One knows about this besides both of our parents and they're cool about it because they have known each other for ages now and they trust Jacob and I.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

With that I smiled lightly to myself. Just four months until my birthday ---March 1st (A.N: BIEBER'S BDAY GUYS OMG)

Don't go to sleep, at the wheel we got a million miles ahead of us(miles ahead of us)
All that I need ~~
---
Don't you give up nah  nah nah
I won't give up nah nah nah
Let me love you ,let me love you 

That song gets me all the time, let me love you by Justin Bieber. With that I answered my phone. "Hey babe" the raspy voice on the other side of the phone greeted me. "I missed you" was the first the to slip my mouth. 'I missed you?' really mal really? was all I thought about how to keep my cool which obviously failed miserably. "I missed you more" I sighed.

------------------------

"OMG buy that one, buy it, buy it! It looks amazing on you" was Jessie's rants on the blue - red - white top and matching skirts I had on in the '''extremes outfits''' store which we were shopping in for our Halloween costumes. I was going as •Harley Quinn• from the amazing movie suicide squad well since Harley had wore panties with her top, I didn't want to be showing off too many so I decided to get the matching mini skirt. Jessie was going as a girlier version of the mad hatter. After we got our costumes we went to get the matching accessories. I even got the baseball bat haha. Since my hair is already blonde I decided to get the "easy spray on washable dye" - a bottle of blue and one of red.

Jessie and I took a selfie showing our shopping bags in our hand. I tweeted it on twitter with the caption: @ duhitzthomas -" Halloween shopping turn up with fav"- and tagged Jessie in it.

"who is Ben going as" we were now sitting in the food court in the Mall. "I don't know, he said it's a surprise" she rolled Her orbs. "And Jacob?" I felt the smirk on her lips cos I was looking down at my iPhone. "Joker" I said with a huge smile printed on my face.

Harley and joker is the cutest couple ever tbh.
"Kennedy is going to be there" I said looking up at my phone and to  Jessie with a stern face. "Ohhhh someone's jealous" she said smirking jokingly.

"pssttt I'm not"

"you are"

"I'm not"

"Mal?"

"hmm"

"you are"

Basically us arguing playfully.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ok you selfish readers, I so kindly pleaded you all to comment on the recent chapter bcos it was important to me. But no y'all can't do that. Anyways thankyou to all those Who read-comment-vote on MBBF I appreciate it.

•••

Here's the Update for ya I'm planning on uploading everyday until school starts.

This hasn't been proofread yet, sorry for errors.  New cover pic btw, do y'all like it?

--Sasha