Part 15

Mals POV
Tears just came rushing down my cheeks when I saw Jacob and Niya kissing. How can he do that to me... I thought we were something special. I got back to our hotel and thank gods I'm not sharing a room with him this time, Daniel and I are in a room and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it so yeh. This always happens to me, I know I'm never good enough for anyone. Why can't I be a normal teen with no faults. I got into the bathroom and looked for the thing which always helps with the pain. One cut for being a lousy bitch, second for always ruining everything, third for loving Jacob sartorius. As the razor made deep cuts into my skin the red blood was flowing out but I could care less. It help.. It really do. I just changed into my comfy clothes and wore my pajamas with long sleeves to hide the cuts. I tried covering them with bandage but it won't stop bleeding.

Jacob's POV  I don't know what to do, I fucked up badly but I love Mal, and now all I did was hurt her

Jacob's POV
I don't know what to do, I fucked up badly but I love Mal, and now all I did was hurt her. I tried texting but all my messages are left unseen. I'll try talking to her tomorrow... Probably it'll be better. Just give her some space.

Marks POV
I saw what Jacob did to my sister and I'm not going to let him get away with it. I went to mals room to see if shes okay. *knocked on the door* "Go away", she said. "it's me, mark. Please Open babe, I wanna speak to you" I replied. Yeh "babe" was her nickname I always call her. Some people thinks its weird but I love my sister and just dgaf bout people's opinions. She opened the door, she looked terrible. She has been crying for hours.

~~~
Next chapters gonna be interesting af😂. Hope y'all liked this one xx. QOTD: Anyone likes TEEN WOLF?
AOTD: yasss omg it's LIFE