chapter 22

"Alas, that love, so gentle in his view,
Should be so tyrannous and rough in proof!"

*It’s sad. Love looks like a nice thing, but it’s actually very rough when you experience it.*

                ~William Shakespeare

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Mal's POV

"Maalllll why can't I be Harley instead of you, I got a cute tush just like Harley's" Mark slurred. I know he was just joking around but that kid loves Harley Quinn. "Because I'm fab and you're not" I said putting my hands out showing off my perfectly perfect Halloween pedicure. "Honey, let Mal be, you look handsome in your bloody costume Or whatever that is" my mum said to Mark while examining him. "Mummmm it's not a bloody thing it's blood and I am Dracula" he said trying to do an impression of Dracula. "Mark what are you doing to your mother" my dad walked in, "and please guys don't go around doing anything to the younger kids with your friends because I don't want to be bailing my kids out of jail first thing in the morning" he said to the both of us but we all know he was mostly referring to me.

--------

"it's fright night guys" Ben said as we all stood there at the entrance of the jara twins party. The place was fully decorated which basically gave me the creeps because those weren't floral decorations of that sort... Well it is Halloween so obviously the place has to be creepy. The street lights were dimmed a little, there were little kids walking around trick or treating oh did I mention that there were police officers driving around? Yeah well they Just had to be here urg.

" are we going to stand here all night?" Jessie said rolling Her orbs. "Let's go" with that she held onto my hand and dragged me inside

There were loud Music, most people was on the dance floor, some was even making out by the bathroom doors, everyone's hand had a red cup in it. I looked around and there it was my boyfriend dancing and having a blast with Kennedy. His eyes spotted me but I turned to the other direction pretending I didn't notice him there. "You look beautiful" I felt someone's warm breath on my neck. I turned around to see him, my joker. "You don't look too bad yourself" I pecked his cheek. "C'mon let's get something to drink". It's time to party, I'm sure hella gonna get drunk tonight.

----

"Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" was what everyone was shouting. With that I gulped all 5 shots, wiping the excessive amount that was dripping of my face with my hand. I was half drunk but Jacob, be was high as a flan. Everyone in that party was high, Jessie was grinding on Ben on the dance floor, Mark was with some girl dancing as well and I was here taking shots with Jacob and some other people. I don't know where Kennedy was but I'm glad she wasn't here with Jacob and I.

Shots after shots after shots, now I think I'm one thousand percent sure I'm drunk, everything seemed bury and I trip most of the time When I'm walking but even though Jacobs high, he was here ready to catch me I fall. "I-I  wanna g-g-go si-ing" is what managed to come out from my mouth because it had a karaoke machine. Being Jacob he led me onto the stage and asked which song but I wanted to sing my original.

"H-hey guys my name's the a-amazing Mal Thomas" while taking my time to walk onto the stage. I heard some guys whistling at me, some we're eyeing me, especially that jerk Ian from my school... The One Who tried to get with me even though he knew I had a boyfriend. He's the ultimate douchebag in the school. "Ok so I'm gonna sing my original for you and ok?" it came Out more like a question. By Now I had everyone's attention. I started...

"If you're a dickhead and you know it clap your hands, if you're a dickhead and you Show it clap your hands"

Now everyone was giving me the "what the fuxk are you doing" look. I looked over to the crowd and saw Ian, "Ian why aren't you clapping your hands" I spat making myself look confused to my statement. He Just gave me a death glare.  "Ok ok" I said on the microphone raising my other hand in surrender. "I'll sing the other one" I said looking at them.

"Is it too late now to say sorry cos I'm --I'm, I'm -umm um"

"What's the other fucking line again?" I asked the crowd but everyone was too shocked to even open their mouths. Jacob came onto the stage and held my hand pulling me down.. "But I wanna stayyyyy" I slurred. "Mal you're drunk, I'm gonna take you home" he spat. I still had the microphone in my hand, "Way to go you fucktards peace out" and I dropped the Microphone making everyone covering their ears from the screeching loud noise that I just made by dropping the Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: this was a filler chap. The other one is going to have a Jacob POV. This hasn't been proofread yet, sorry for errors.

•••

Vote + comment + share

Drop some Twitter usernames below

                                 ~Sasha