Chapter 13

Jacob's POV
I am very tired, I had a pretty long day but it also has Been the best day since we came to Las Vegas. The guys were having a movie night but I don't think I'm going. *phone Beeps* *takes out phone* oh it's a message from Mal
Mal ♥: sup sartorius
Me: I'm tired babe, what you up to?
Mal ♥: awh baby. I'm gonna take a shower and then go to cams room because the guys are having a movie night. You going? Xxx
Me: well I wasn't going but since you are, I'm definitely there xx
Mal ♥ : Lol OK b xx
Ah she makes me so happy which is very weird because I never thought I would ever fall for her. I got into the shower and got ready to go to cams room. I only took the only thing I need which is my phone.

Mal's POV
i took a shower and put my jumper on. Jacob's always on my mind like I can't do anything right, and tbh it's very distracting.

I got to Cameron's room, everyone was just shouting and pranking each other.. It was chaos and we can get kicked out of the hotel. "let's do a younow broadcast" suggested Taylor
Everyone shouted "Yes" in agreement. We all decided to post on instagram and tweet on twitter to let everyone know. First me, Jacob and Cam made a 15 sec video saying that were starting in 10 minutes. At the end Cam said, "go click links in our bio to see this dope gal *pointing at Me*" we all took a picture with Carter's selfie stick and I tweeted it saying, "younow with the guys in 10, come and watch" everyone got all the equipments ready and went live.

Most of us was like, "hey guys" the views just increased every minute.
Mal: "So how are you guys doing?" all the comments kept Coming in some were like, "your my life Goals" and they make me smile even though I'm not even close to pretty.

Jacobsgirlxx commented: where is you second show gonna be?
Jacob replied to her saying, "were gonna be in Houston so I'm hoping to see some of your beautiful faces." The broadcast went on for about 50 minutes and the guys started the smack Cam and we're smacking each other in the face with soap and shampoo. I joined in because it was quite funny. I smacked Jacob in the face and rubbed the shampoo through his hair , his hair so perfect OMG. The broadcast continued for like 3 hours and then we ended it because we were getting tired and sleepy. Even though we didn't watch a movie, my night was amazing.

We were all too tired to go back to our rooms so we just put sleeping bags on the floor. I put mines next to Jacob's, I felt his arms wrapped around me and we both fell asleep.

~~~
492words in this one| just wanna say happy birthday to this kiddo aka Jace Norman {Lol} (pic below) ly cuties and Jace, mark, Dan and Jacob.

Comment Snapchat and instagram names below

Comment Snapchat and instagram names below. I'll add and follow yous xxx