chapter 18

Mal's POV
i tried pulling my sleeve down quickly so no one wouldn't see it. I heard silence, I slowly lifted my head up, at sight was Jacob by the door. He was staring at my hand, I guess he saw it,  "what do you want?" I said in a soft tone. He walked towards me and lifted my hand with the cuts on it, "this is because of me isn't it? You hurt yourself and put those ugly scars on your wrist because of me?" he said with tears in his eyes looking down at my wrist ashamed to look at me. I wanted To hold him, let him be in my arms but I can't, I gotta Play the tough love. "What do you want now! Jacob?" I yelled at him while pulling my hand away from his. "You can't just come into my life, say you love me and then just leave!" I continued yelling at him with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Jacob's POV
She just kept on yelling and shouting at me and I give Her every right to do so "I'm so sorry Mal, I know I screwed up really badly, I didn't mean for that to happen. Mal you have changed my life ever since I met you, from crapy it went to amazing and I'm very thankful for that. If you could forgive me please?" I said To Her trying to fight back the tears because I need to be strong for her. "I miss you sartorius" she said smiling with The stain of tears on her cheeks. "I miss you too Thomas" I said while slipping my hand into hers. "Sooo does this mean you'll give me another chance?" I asked. "Yes Jacob, yes. Try not to screw up this time please" she said smirking at me"

||~~~~||
Can this get to 500 reads before the next chapter? Please guys, Vote and comment below whatcha think about this chapter.