Chapter 4

Ryan:"Guys go unpack and get dressed the first show starts at 6 and i don't want anyone being late okay?". Everyone nodded their heads yes. (OMGG JUSTIN BIEBER WHAT DO YOU MEAN!)

Mal's POV

I went into the room, Ben and Jacob was already there. A part of me really wants to talk to Jacob i don't know whats wrong with me but i just want to but every time i get a chance to talk to him he just ignore me and there has got to be some reason why but now isn't the time to think about it i need to get dressed for Magcon first show. "Sartorius, Ben I'm gonna take a shower so don't do anything stupid while i'm gone and i mean it i don't want you guys arguing or Ryan would just get mad at us. Ben relpied with an okay but sartorius was like "you can't tell me what to do like i can do whatever" "Okay Sartorius do whatever you like, i could care less tbh" I showered did my hair and makeup i just left my hair down curled, mascara and dark lipstick, black jeans and boots, a grey crop top,a black beanie and a red+white  flannel around my waist. I think i look pretty decent for magcon's first show. (Mal's outfit below) I walked out the bathroom and saw Jacob and Ben staring at me

 (Mal's outfit below) I walked out the bathroom and saw Jacob and Ben staring at me

Jacob's POV

I know Thomas is trying to talk to me i want to give her a chance but i can't after what Max told me i don't think i can trust her or even talk to her. Magcon is starting in a few i'm excited to see my fans they will make me stop thinking about my bestfriend sister because she's not worth my time. As Mal walked out of the bathroom i couldn't help it but stare she looked amazing. "What ya staring at Sartorius" she said smirking at me "...um..nothing, absolutely nothing"

Ben's POV

Mal looked beautiful, as always "You look stunning M" I said "why thankyou babe" she replied smirking at me. TBH i love it when she calls me babe its just ahhh. Mal; "Okay guys only 30 minutes till 6 so hurry up i'll stay right here waiting on you guys" 

Mal's POV

while waiting on them i decided to text Dan  (Daniel) because i needed to speak to him

Mal: Hey? you free or busy?

Dan:Um i can talk because i'm waiting on the guys

Mal: okay well can you meet with me after the show if you're not busy or tired?

Dan: yeah sure!

Mal:okie bye see ya in a few.

Dan: Bye 

And that was basically our convo Jacob and Ben was finished getting dressed and OMG SARTORIUS LOOKED HOT AF Ben as well but I've never seen sartorius looked so good. Jacob: "What you staring at Thomas?"

Mal: "Nothing,absolutely nothing" i said smiling 

We all went to meet up with the guys Daniel was there staring at me but i didn't stare back cos i didn't want it to look obvious. 

AT MAGCON SHOW

Mal:They were so many screaming fans, like what do they see in these guys, damn. As Jacob and Mark walked onto the stage like there were some girls whom i saw was crying like dafuq is wrong with them but then i don't blame them because my brother is quite good looking but jacob,ew. 

We were all singing (we are not good at it but eh) and I was dancing because i'm a pro at dancing as i was dancing there was a girl who screamed my name saying "Mal you are so beautiful i love you" and it touched my heart like i didn't know i had fans so i went to hug her but i slipped and fell but luckily someone catched me just before i hit the floor, i looked up and saw the beautiful hazel eyes,it was Jacob ...he smelled good. I quickly got up and the crowd was "awing" at us but some girls gave me the dirty look because well they got their crushes on Jacob. 

Jacob's POV

I catched Mal because she was about to fall. She looked stunning I've decided to give her a chance and talk to her, maybe she isn't so bad after all.

~~~~

After the show everyone got into place for the Meet N' Greet since Ben and I  wasn't a part of magcon We  were just the special guests so we decided to just walk around by the boys who were meeting their fans I went by Daniel first because i kinda wanted to see him after so long i haven't....

////omg 766 words/// The part where jacob saved Mal i got the idea from   because she wanted me to put it in the book so i thought why not. Big shoutout to all of you who read,vote and comment on my book i appreciate it and also to my bestfriend buggy7 for motivating me to write this book. Hope you all liked chapter 4 and if you got any ideas and want me to put it in the book just comment or dm me and i will put it.Continue voting cuties love you. :))))