Chapter 8

That voice was Jacobs. That was a bit surprising though, out of everyone I thought Jacob would be the last person who would stand up for me and tbh I actually liked that. He made me smile. The girls walked away still looking at me with their fugly faces. Jacob looked at me and smirked. Ah he looked sexy with his shirt off even though he has no abs😂.

It was almost time to head back to the hotel. In the car I fell asleep while sitting on Jacob. Once again I had that amazing feeling I always have when I'm with him.

Jacobs POV
Mal fell asleep on me, I held her hand and rested her head on my shoulder. She looked beautiful while sleeping. When we got back at the hotel I carried her to the room. She was all wet from the beach and I didn't know what to do I also didn't want to wake her up. I decided to take her clothes off and get her changed into dry ones. I didn't have any bad attention while doing this, I care for mal I don't like hurting her. I got her changed into the fastest thing I could which is one of my shirts, it covered her because she's very tiny. I lay her down on my bed and I got into some dry clothes as well. As she was in my bed I didn't want to wake her up so I decided to sleep in her bed and leave her in mines but as I was going I felt her hand slipped into mines pulling me on the bed with her. She was half asleep and awake. Whispering to me she said "you look good with your shirt off" I told her she needs to sleep. Mal: "Stay with me please I don't wanna be by myself" I just stayed with her until she fell asleep again. Cuddling with her safe in my arms, we both fell asleep.

Short chapter but I have some ideas coming up in the other chapters. If you have any ideas feel free to comment below and OMG guys mark is gonna be at digi-fest ahh\\ly all cuties xx