Chapter 6//THE PAST

Mal's POV

I woke up with a 'DING' noise and doors opening, i looked up and saw Mark along with Daniel by his side. I then realized i was supposed to meet daniel down in the lobby last night, that was when jacob and i got trapped in the elevators...wait what! Jacob..i turned around to see if he was still there but by a swoop he just left. That kid is always in a mood, for god sake he just pushes people away from him,,jeez. Mark hugged me and asked if i was okay i told him that i'm alright and he should go check up on his best mate to see whats wrong.

Jacob's POV

I left the elevator as soon it was fixed, Mal was on my mind, and our kiss? I don't even know what to think anymore. I decided to tell her that i know everything what happened betwen her and Daniel.As she entered the room i said, "Thomas i need to tell you something". "Okay i'll be there, lemme just put my phone to charge" she replied softly She came to my side of the room and sat on my bed and i began to say sofly ,"Max told me what happened between you and daniel. Trust me i try to be friends with you but i'm just scared i loose you or you would just push me away like you do to everyone else so thats why i act as if i hate you Mal, i try to like you in a friend kind of way but i just can't..."

~~--FLASHBACK TO 2 YEARS AGO--~~

Daniel and i was best friends like i would do everything with him, we shared and did  everything together. We were like inseparable but as we got older he started his singing career and youtube, vine and all those things. He even stopped talking and hanging out with me, he was the popular kid of the school and the 'hot guy' which every girl wants.Then he told me he got oferred a a record label and  had to move to LA. Since then till now i received no calls,messages nothing from daniel.Ever since he left i was really depressed, i lived in depression  but i never really show it because i didn't want anyone worrying about me so i hid it from my parents and my siblings. I cut and do all sorts of crap to my body. And now i can't seem to trust anyone but Mark he's like my only friend.Anyone who comes my way i push them away or basically i'm just a bad influence.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

////////I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WOULD BE MUCH LONGER AND ALSO I GOT EXAMS FOR THE ENTIRE OF NEXT WEEK, (EW)SO WISH ME LUCK. I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW///// OMG guys did you all see/know whats going on between Mark and Jacob!? Like how could Jacob do that to his best friend, i hope he understands and gets who his true best friends are cos sometimes it might be too late. I love both of em' A LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT and i just want them to be happy. #MACOB4LIFE.~love u all cuties xoxo