Prologue

Harry P.O.V

"I find myself realizing women are not objects, they have minds of their own. I cannot use women for their bodies, I should appreciate this hearts and minds." I told my sex therapist, Darlene Wockblock. She helps people with "sex addiction" stop jacking it off and start talking to Jesus.

"I'm so happy I could help you, Harry." She smiled. She stood up and got her copy of her best selling book Sex<Love. "I won't be seeing you anymore. If you need to speak to me you can call me anything."

"Why? So soon?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I need to go on a book tour for my new book..." She smiled. "People are so excited to speak to the master of this book."

"You truly are a master Wockblock." I grinned and then stood up. "Well, can I at least have a hug?"

She paused as she looked at me. Then she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Sure..." She smiled and walked over to me and hugged me. I squeezed her tight, feeling her chest against mine. She winced as she tried to get out of my grip.

"A few more seconds..." I whispered and when I had, had my fill, I let her go. She tried to smooth down her suit and fix her hair. "My, my, you have some magnificent legs, Wockblock. Do you work out?"

"Harry, your time is up." She sighed and I grinned.

"I'll be seeing you." I said loud and clear. "And your daughter." I mumbled then stepped outside of the door. I closed it, but left a crack open to listen in on the phone call coming in. Wockblock put it on speaker.

"Mom!" Her daughter cried on the other end.

"Dear, mommy can't talk right now. She has a meeting with very important people soon..." She said as she looked at the desk phone.

"I'm so sorry!" Her daughter cried. "I've done something horrible!"

"It can't be that bad..." She said looking at the ceiling.

"It'll affect your career!" Her daughter yelled and Wockblock immediately sat down loudly in her office chair.

"What happened?" She asked in concern.

"I slept with Harry Styles... Your client. He was so hot and I know he has a reputation but he told me he changed. He said he was so grateful you helped him realize women have minds of their own. So I slept with him... Ok? And he said my legs were gorgeous... and he needed to remember that. He asked me to take a few photos... So I took off my clothes and... And..." She explained.

"What Susie, what?" Wockblock asked hectically. "Susie Wockblock you will answer right now!"

"The photos are all over the Internet!" She cried and eventually Mama Wockblock began crying too. I grinned as I turned around and began going down the steps to get to the ground floor of her office. Her office was in the Manhattan Mall, the most famous inside mall in Manhattan.

I walked outside and looked up at her office from the ground floor of the mall. She looked outside her window that overlooked almost the whole mall and spotted me, screaming and hitting the glass.

"You'll pay for this, Styles!" She screamed as she hit the glass, and her security had to drag her from the glass. I smirked as a girl came up next to me and began to watch the skeptical.

"She's a real looney, huh?" She asked me. I looked to the beautiful stranger.

"I guess so." I said, my voice soft and welcoming.

"I'm Clarisa." She smiled holding out her hand.

"Harry." I said taking it, then lifting it to my lips and leaving a soft kiss on her hand. "You're very beautiful Reese."

"Thanks..." She blushed as I held her hand.

"I'm going to take you out for lunch, ok?" I asked and she exhaled.

"Sure." She grinned and I held her hand and walked away with her as Wockblock had a nervous breakdown upstairs behind us.