Chapter 10 - Love Letters

Harry P.O.V

I handed Katherine my journal where I write all of the things that happen day to day. She skimmed through it.

"I'll read the details of your day with Audrey later." She said and set it down beside her. A buzz sounded throughout the house.

"Must be Cecile's mother." Katherine smiled. We watched on the monitor as Cecile's mother walked through the house and went to the music room. She walked up to Cecile and Ronald with her hands on her hips.

"Cecile." Her mother said coarsely.

"Mom! Hi!" Cecile smiled.

"You're not staying here anymore. You're coming home." Ginger said.

"Why?" Cecile asked and Ginger held up multiple love letters in the air.

"Ronald, you're fired." Cecile's mother said and Katherine and I grinned at each other.

"Come on. Now, we get Ronald in on this." Katherine said as she took my hand and dragged me out of the room.

We went to the ground floor of the house in front of the elevator and eventually the elevator doors opened. It was Ronald, and he was upset.

"Let the sacked black-guy through." Ronald said rudely and Katherine blocked him with her hand.

"Woah, calm down. We know information about Cecile you want to know." Katherine said.
--
We sat in the study as we explained the whole story to Ronald, well, almost the whole story. We really only told him that Cecile had feelings for him too but was too afraid to express them. Ronald smiled as he sat in a large leather seat.

"So she does care about me, I was wondering if I was a dirty old man for a moment." Ronald smiled.

"Oh no, you are." Katherine said bluntly and Ronald furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm only 30." He said.

"And she's only 14." Katherine answered and Ronald huffed.

"Touché." Ronald said.

"Anyway, Ronald, we can arrange for you and Cecile to meet in secret if you want. Cecile deserves love, she deserves you, Ronald." I said, trying to persuade him.

"Why do you guys want to help me?" Ronald asked with furrowed eyebrows and Katherine and I looked at each other.

"Have I ever told you my grandfather was a friend of Martin Luther King's?" Katherine smiled.

After Ronald left Katherine's sweet girl attitude left also, and she was back to the bitch I've always known her as.

"Now, tonight we are going to ask Cecile to sneak out and meet you here. Invite her over, play some music, act like you just want to hang out... Netflix and Chill, I don't care... Just get her horny and get her wet. Don't fuck her, but make her want to be fucked. Got it?" Katherine ordered and I smirked.

"I love it when you get bossy..." I grinned as I stepped toward her.

"Then you must love me all the time." Katherine said, dismissing me then she strutted away.

--
That night Katherine sat on my bed as I called Cecile.

"Hello?" Cecile answered, tired.

"Cecile, it's Harry. How are you?" I asked.

"Fine." She answered. You could hear she was exhausted.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over--" I began and before I even finished my sentence she answered.

"Yes!" Cecile shouted in my ear.

"Cool. How about now?" I smiled and Cecile paused.

"W-w-what?" Cecile asked.

"How about you come over now?" I asked and there was a silence.

"Ok. I'll be over soon. See you!" Cecile said awkwardly then hung up. I looked to Katherine who laid next to me and she grinned and kissed my cheek.

"I better get going to my room. Enjoy your night." Katherine said in a mocking tone then walked out.

--
After a while I Cecile showed up at my room door. I grinned as she came inside, she wore a hoodie and pajama pants. She smiled as she walked in.

"Hey, Cecile. Let's have fun." I grinned as she came inside of my room. I got a pen and paper and handed it to her.

"What do I do with this?" She asked with a stink face.

"I thought it'd be a good idea to write Ronald a love letter." I told Cecile and she looked at the pen and paper in her hand.

"Why?" She asked with suspicion.

"Why not?" I asked and that wasn't enough to trick her. "Come on, it'll be romantic!"

She thought for a moment then shook her head handing it back to me.

"No. No way." She said handing it to me. "He's supposed to make me fall in love."

"Girls can write love letters too..." I told Cecile and she shook her head. Now, I had to go in for the big guns.

I smirked as I pulled out my cellphone.

"I guess if you're not going to be doing anything, I'll call your mom to pick you up." I said going through my phone contacts.

"No. It's ok, I'll write it--ok? I just don't wanna go home." Cecile said awkwardly.

"Why not?" I asked, acting innocent.

"Because I don't want her here." Cecile said childishly as she jumped to her feet. I gasped sarcastically.

"Well then I guess I won't call your parents. As long as you write this letter for Ronald." I said with risen eyebrows. Cecile scoffed and grabbed the pen and paper out of my hands and jumped onto my bed. She laid on her stomach and her legs spread across my bed as she wrote feverishly on the paper.

After a while she signed her signature and held the paper up in the air.

"Done!" She shouted and I snatched it out of her hand.

"Thank you..." I said as I put the paper in an envelope. "You know, you could be a model. We should take some photos."

"Photos? I love photos!" Cecile shouted and I put my fingers to my lips.

"Let's be like photos and be silent." I whispered and she nodded and put her finger to her lips.

"I can be silent." She said in a normal volume voice, which for Cecile, that was whispering.