Chapter 12 - Quiet Time

Harry P.O.V

After Audrey and Cecile left to go home, I sat in my room that night and wrote in my journal some more. Katherine came inside and glimpsed at the book.

"Your journal is so boring." She said with a frown.

"Yet it gives you the information you need." I squinted and she rolled her eyes.

"Why can't you be like normal people and just tell me?" Katherine asked as she hopped up on the desk I was writing on.

"Because when you tell stories by speech, then they get twisted and distorted. When I write things down, this way we will never forget an element of my day." I explained and she grabbed the journal from me, making my pen slide along the page. Her eyes skimmed along the pages and she flipped through.

"You added photos..." She said with widened eyes and then she set her eyes on a certain page. She turned the journal to me and showed me a page where I printed out a photo and pasted it to the page with the word rich bitch written underneath.

"Really? Real mature." She said as she threw me my journal. I continued writing and she still glimpsed over to see what I was writing.

"Well you need to fuck Cecile soon." Katherine told me and I looked up at her clicking my pen closed.

"Don't you think she's had enough?" I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is that empathy I see?" Katherine said and I mumbled and clicked my pen open, writing in the journal. Katherine quickly grabbed the pen and I looked up at her.

"Make sure you do it, or else I'll ruin this little bet we are doing." Katherine said with a squint.

"That's a little over-the-top." I said and she slapped the pen on the desk she sat on.

"But it's absolutely necessary." She said and hopped off the desk and walked out.
--
Next thing I knew, I had Cecile over for the night. I smiled as she came through my bedroom door and shut it behind her.

"Cecile, so glad you're here." I said with a smile. I did not want to do this, I enjoyed taking virginities, but Cecile? This wasn't my forte.

"Why do you want me here?" Cecile asked as she turned to me.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and I'll tell you." I told her and she skipped over to my bed and sat at the foot of it. I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"Cecile, I can't stop thinking about what we did the other night." I told her and her eyes lit up.

"I can't stop thinking about it either... I want you to kiss me there again... And maybe I can kiss you too." Cecile smiled and I closed my eyes and exhaled.

"I want to do something a little different, Cecile." I told her and she knocked her head to the side. "I want to have sex with you."

"You LOVE me!?!" Cecile asked with excitement and I shook my head.

"No, I just think you're a cool girl, so I want to have sex with you." I told her and she squinted.

"Katherine told me to sleep with as many guys as I can. Everyone does it apparently." Cecile shrugged and I chuckled. That son of a bitch, Katherine.

"She's right, everyone does do that. So let's do that." I said as I stepped even closer her.

"I don't know-" She said and I smashed my lips to hers, and after that, she was mine.
--
After we had done the dirty deed, I was upset. I did not want to even touch that girl in the first place, now I had to relive going down on Cecile and actually sleeping with her. I tried to get her to go down on me but she had too much teeth in her stroke.

I laid next to her and wrote down what we just did in my journal. Cecile laid next to me trying to act and look sexy, it didn't work. I had cherries next to the bed and she picked one up by the step and slowly ate it.

I almost gagged.

She glimpsed up at me through her eyelashes and scooted closer to me on the bed, then she put her hand on my arm and squeezed it.

"That's my writing hand." I said as the letters on the page became scrambled.

"What's that?" She asked and I shut the journal.

"My journal..." I told her and she smiled.

"Like a diary?" She asked stupidly. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes, Cecile. Like a diary." I said as I strapped the journal shut.

"Can I read it?" Cecile asked and I glimpsed at her.

"No." I said coarsely. She laid down on her back and looked at the ceiling with her legs open.

"Want to fuck again?" She asked in an over exaggerated growl. "I like it better when I'm on top..." She whispered and began to straddle me.

"No." I repeated and pushed her off. Then I opened my book again and began writing.

"Want to go down on me?" She asked, attempting to have a sexy voice.

"Not right now, Cecile." I sighed as I tried to concentrate on writing.

"Do you want me to go down on you?" She said in almost a whisper and I shot my head up and looked at her.

"Cecile, after I have sex, I always write in my journal. This is what I like to call quiet time. Now be quiet." I said coarsely and she clasped her mouth shut and rolled over, so much that she fell off of the bed.

She hopped back on the bed and looked at me.

"This is all about that Audrey girl, isn't it? You love her..." She breathed into my face.

"Where'd you get that deduction?" I asked, I wasn't sure if I loved Audrey but I definitely was beginning to like her. When I hung out with Audrey, it no longer was a chore, it was genuinely me spending time with her.

"I could see it when you look at her." Cecile said and she flipped her hair. "But that's ok, I love Ronald!" She breathed in my face.

That was it, I was tired of this little girl pushing herself onto me. I grabbed my book and pen and paced away.

"Where are you going?" She asked from my bed.

"I'm taking a shower." I called after her. She pouted.

"Can I join?" She asked.

"Goodnight, Cecile!" I shouted and slammed my bathroom door.

"Prude..." I heard her say and I shut my eyes.