Chapter 11 - Kisses Down There

Last Chapter... "Thank you..." I said as I put the paper in an envelope. "You know, you could be a model. We should take some photos."

"Photos? I love photos!" Cecile shouted and I put my fingers to my lips.

"Let's be like photos and be silent." I whispered and she nodded and put her finger to her lips.

"I can be silent." She said in a normal volume voice, which for Cecile, that was whispering.

--
Harry P.O.V

"Let's take some photos of you on the bed posing." I suggested with an evil grin. Cecile plopped on to the bed laying on her side and put on a large cheese smile. I took a few photos but she looked like a dead fish on a beach.

"You know, those are great pictures Cecile, but it's too bad they're not sexy..." I said, enticing her. She sat up and pouted.

"Sexy?" She asked and I nodded. "I can be sexy."

I sighed at the ceiling and shook my head, trying to egg her on.

"I don't think so--" I began and she jumped onto her knees on the bed.

"I can be sexy!" She shouted and I put my finger to my lips. She looked around and sighed. "Oh yeah. Shhh..."

"Fine. If you can be sexy, show me sexy." I said and she flopped onto her side and gave me a scowl. I snapped a photo, it wasn't sexy, but at least there was an effort. She turned onto her stomach and swiped her hair back, and then she stuck her butt into the air like she was a pregnant woman in an exercise class.

"That's enough." I said looking at the photos I got. I frowned at them, they weren't very sexy at all. "You know what would be really sexy?"

"What!?!" Cecile asked eagerly. I motioned for her to walk over to me and she skipped over.

"This." I said and with one quick motion I unzipped her hoodie. She wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, and her bra was revealed. She looked down at her bra then back up at me.

"You think this is sexy?" Cecile asked and I nodded and snapped a photo of her.

"Now pose for me, Cecile." I said and she shivered and zipped up her shirt.

"I have to go home now..." Cecile said nervously and I rolled my eyes as I opened my contacts list on my phone.

"Oh ok, cool, I'll just have your mom pick you up." I said and Cecile turned around and stared at me.

"My mom!?!" Cecile asked in horror.

"Yeah, I don't want a young girl like you walking all alone in Manhattan." I told her and she ran over and tried to grab my cellphone.  I held it in the air as she hopped to grab it.

"Don't call my mom please!" She yelled and then fell to her knees in front of me. "I beg you, please don't call my mom."

I sarcastically smacked my forehead in shock, then I looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh my gosh, your parents don't know you're here?!" I said with absolute sarcasm but Cecile was way too naïve to even realize. She smiled and hopped to her feet shaking her head no and nervously played with the strap of her hoodie.