Chapter 13 - Revealing Mrs. Anonymous

Author's Note: Hey readers! If you've gotten to this chapter you're about half way through my book. Thank you SO MUCH! Now, the book is getting pretty complicated, so if you have any questions you can just message me or comment below. Also, please, tell me what you think! Love you all!

--
Harry P.O.V

From: Danny

Ginger Caldwell is the person you're looking for. Audrey told me she said all of those fucked up things about you, now leave me the fuck alone, bro.

"I can't believe, that little bitch. No wonder she spoke so harshly about you when she first visited our estate." Katherine said as she stared at my cellphone over my shoulder. I sat in a seat and chuckled.

"That little bitch..." I laughed. "She's the one risking me my car?"

Katherine's phone buzzed and she quickly answered and put her phone on speaker.

"Kat, it's Ronald, is our date for--" Sounded through the room and I squinted at her.

"You're fucking Ronald?" I asked as I shook my head.

"No. I'm just interested in him." Katherine said and crossed her arms. I shook my head, I felt like I was staring at the devil in the form of a 5'4" snotty rich girl.

"You are really going to ruin this little girl's life." I reminded her and she shrugged.

"And she ruined mine." Katherine answered.

"She stole a guy from you, one guy. You change guys every few months, the only reason you're hung up on this one is because someone else took him from you." I reminded her and she clasped her mouth shut. "Why can't you find a guy of your own and stick to him?"

"Listen, somehow if you're born with a dick it's ok to run around and fuck whoever you want! I have to sit here and act like Mary Sunshine all the goddamn time just to make people think I'm a lady. I'm the Marcia-fucking-Brady of the Upper East Side and sometimes I want to kill myself!" Katherine shouted and I chuckled at her remark. "Now tell me, are you on my side or hers?"

"I'm on yours." I sighed and pulled out my phone. I looked at the background of my phone and it was a picture of Audrey making her silly face. I slightly chuckled at the sight of it, and Katherine grabbed my phone.

"She's your wallpaper?" She asked with widened eyes.

"Obviously, Katherine, are you blind?" I asked rudely and she scoffed and threw me my phone. I easily caught it in my hand.

"She's really getting to you, isn't she?" Katherine asked with a hand on her hip. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Yes." I admitted. "This is the first time this has happened before, well, since middle school. I've never have feelings for girls, but this girl, somehow she contaminated me. She did this thing with her religious stuff and silly faces and thawed my heart." I explained and Katherine rolled my eyes.

"Ok, Mr. Grinch, that's cool, but keep your head in the game. You want to win this, don't you?" Katherine asked.

"Absolutely. I plan on it." I said coldly then walked out of the room to my bedroom.

I stared at my cellphone and at the contact for Audrey in my phone. Her contact photo was a selfie of her, and she looked gorgeous. My finger hovered over the call button, and my pride kept holding me back from calling her. Finally, I let my finger tap the screen and I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Her voice answered. I closed my eyes at the sound of it, it was so beautiful to me.

"Audrey?" I asked.

"Harry? Hey. I didn't have your number saved in my phone." Audrey said. That pierced my heart. "What's up?"

"Did I leave my sunglasses with you?" I asked and Audrey giggled.

"I don't think so..." She said in confusion. "Is that what you really called me about? You couldn't even just text me?"

"No, that's not it. I just wanted to hear your voice." I admitted and I could feel her smile at the other end.

"Well I'm glad you called, because I wanted to hear your voice too." Audrey said with a voice. I smiled at her remark.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nothing." Audrey answered through the phone.

"Good, because I'm taking you out to lunch." I told her and she laughed at my confidence.

The next day Audrey and I had a picnic in my garden and I went inside to reflect on how I felt about her. Every time I saw her, I had these feelings I've never felt before, and it killed me. I decided to finally do the ultimate thing to get what I wanted, and needed.

I was going to ask her to be mine. Full time.

I walked outside and smiled at her. She sat down reading a book on our picnic blanket. I sat down next to her.

"Bonjour madame mademoiselle..." I smiled at her, trying to impress her.

"Bonne journée mon ami... (Good day my friend)" She smiled and I was left speechless. I was taught French at a young age, but usually girls couldn't answer me when I spoke it to them.

As I sat next to her I watched her as she read her book, and I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Then I kissed the other. And then the other again. Now, I kissed her lips and surprisingly... She kissed back.

Then she pulled away with a frown.

"We can't." She sighed and looked away. "Trevor..."

"Why? Why can't we be together, Audrey!?!" I shouted angrily as I stood up. "All I do is think about you, I'm never like this with girls, I'm changing for you and all you do is shun me!"

Audrey stood up as her eyes watered.

"Because I don't trust myself with you." She answered, then picked up her book and walked away. I watched as she went to the valet and drove away.

Then, I decided to manipulate her. Not to get into her pants, but to make her mine. I can't stand the thought of a girl not wanting me.