Chapter 5 - Chastity

Harry P.O.V

I pushed the doorbell of the beautiful mansion of the Riveran family. The butler answered but Audrey stood behind him on the spiral steps.

"Harry Styles." She said softly, she didn't seem too happy.

"Audrey." I said with a large smile.

"Come in, Mr. Styles." The butler said and I stepped past him and walked up to Audrey. She stared at me and she acted like she was staring at the devil himself.

"Want to take a walk?" I asked.

--
As we walked I explained to Audrey about how I'd be around the house since I decided to help her mother with the charity. She nodded and looked around like she wasn't very interested.

"So, what do you do around here?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Ride horses. Eat vegetables. Read my Bible." She answered as we walked in the guard of her home.

"Read your Bible... So... You're religious." I said, this was the perfect moment to strike up a conversation about her virginity.

"Yeah... You're not going to ask about my virginity are you?" She groaned and my eyes widened. I guess I'm not the first guy to lay eyes on her as a challenge.

"I am..." I answered smoothly. "I read your magazine article..."

"Seems like the whole world has." She huffed. "What did you think?"

"I can't stand the idea of it. I find it disgusting." I said and she glared at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" She asked as we began walking back towards the building of the estate and out of the garden. "Most people praise me on my efforts of achieving chastity."

"Pledging chastity? What is this, 1900? It's 2016 Audrey, no one pledges chastity anymore." I said as she stopped short and looked at me.

"I just believe physical love should be left for... Well... Love. Not just physical pleasure." She said with her head held high.

"Well I see you as a hypocrite." I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Hypocrite? Me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Mhm. You tell people to save themselves and judge people who don't..." I told her and she scoffed.

"That's absolutely not what I'm doing..." She argued and I chuckled.

"Well that's how I took it. And that's how everyone I know takes it..." I snapped and her face began getting red with anger.

"Well I don't care what other people think, that's my belief and it goes along with my religion..." She said with her lips pierced together.

"Cool down kitty. Speaking of pussy, are you a lesbian?" I asked quickly and she froze in confusion.

"What?--"

"Are you a lesbian?"

"...No...Why?"

A grin formed on my face, I knew she wasn't, but now I was slowly making her want to prove she wasn't.

"You strike me as the type since you don't want to sleep with a man..." I answered and she huffed.

"I don't know what girls you know but I have morals and virtues and I am saving myself for the man that loves me!" She said with her arms balled in fists.

"And who is that?" I asked with risen brows.

"I don't know!" She shouted.

"Then if you don't know, how do you know to save yourself for the man that loves you? You don't even know him!" I said, using mind tricks to confuse her.

"...What?" She asked in a high pitched voice and I smiled.

"Exactly." I answered and she exhaled angrily.

"Well... Well... I've heard a lot about you and your number of lovers!" She shouted and my whole world crashed.

"What?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. Someone's told me everything, I know exactly how your reputation at Pearson is! Especially what you did to that poor girl Wockblock... Gosh you're such a... a..." She said angrily as she searched for the words.

"Jackass?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Poo-head!" She shouted like she said the worst thing to me in the world.

"Thanks." I said with a sly grin and she took out her cellphone and looked at the clock on the screen.

"Well, Styles, it's been a pleasure speaking to you but I have to be going. I guess I'll see you another day." She said, out of breath. She held out her hand for a shake.

"The pleasure is mine." I said as I made eye contact and slowly shook her hand. She huffed again and began scurrying off.

"Oh and Audrey..." I called after her and she turned around. "I guess no one ever told you, I'm staying over at your house tonight since I'm helping your mom with the charity event your holding at your house. So I guess I'll be seeing you."

She angrily squealed and I smiled and waved as she stomped off.

I chuckled and dialed Katherine on my cellphone and she picked up immediately.

"What's the new update on the Virgin Audrey?" Katherine joked on the other end of the line.

"Well, I've absolutely pissed her off, which is a good sign. Now I'm stuck in her mind. I'm staying over at her home tonight so that'll be the perfect time to get into her pants." I told her and Katherine clapped.

"Wow Styles, staying the night on the first day? I must say that's impressive." Katherine joked and I chuckled.

"Well I'll be hopefully popping her cherry tonight. So you can pour the champagne for me already because you're gonna be mine." I told Katherine and she purred on the other side of the phone.

"I can already feel my hair blowing in the wind as I drive my new convertible..." Katherine said and I laughed.

"The only thing that'll be blowing is you blowing me." I told her and she scoffed at me.

"Goodbye, Harry." She said with annoyance.

"Bye-bye, sis." I smiled and she hung up on me.