Chapter 8 - Mrs. May

Harry P.O.V

I put on my suave jacket as I stepped out of my car and walked towards Erin's house. I opened the door that was unlocked specifically for me and easily walked through. I got my cellphone out of my pocket and went towards Erin's bedroom. As I walked toward it I heard faint moaning, and when I arrived in the doorway I snapped multiple photos on shutter mode.

Danny who was fucking Erin in bed quickly jumped and pulled his dick out of Erin's ass. I snapped another photo of him full frontal.

"What the hell are you doing?" Danny asked in horror.

"Black mailing you." I simply said and Erin sat up in the bed and got on his phone, totally indifferent to the situation.

"Why?" Danny asked, out of breath and nervous.

"Oh you know why..." I squinted and Danny panicked.

"No I don't, what have I ever done to you?" Danny shouted in fear and I sighed.

"Talking shit about me." I told him and he shook his head.

"With who?" Danny asked.

"You know who." I answered coldly.

"Who?" He asked.

"Audrey." I answered.

"Audrey?" He asked. He was such an idiot.

"Yes Audrey." I asked with annoyance.

"Audrey who?" Danny asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Audrey Riveran!" I shouted and Danny smiled.

"You know Audrey Riveran?" He asked with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Danny. Concentrate. I won't show these to anyone if you do me a favor." I said waving around my phone.

"And what's that?" Danny asked.

--
Danny P.O.V

"Audrey, we've been friends since childhood. You know you can tell me anything. What's the deal with Harry? Why don't you like him?" I asked Audrey as we walked along a New Jersey beach.

"I don't know... I just.... I hear a lot of things about him." Audrey admitted and I furrowed my eyebrows. I glimpsed down at my cellphone which was recording this whole conversation.

"From who?" I asked kid and clear.

"I don't know..." Audrey mumbled and I rose my eyebrows.

"Speak up a little..." I asked so the microphone can pick it up. She looked at me in confusion. "I can't hear you over the waves." I lied.

"It's no one you would know." Audrey sighed and I nodded with a grin.

"Can you tell me who?" I asked and Audrey rose a brow.

"Why are you so interested?" Audrey asked and I shrugged. Audrey thought for a moment then shook her head. I pouted.

"I don't like to start drama and rumors. It's better if I keep the person's name to myself." Audrey sighed and I nodded.
--
Katherine P.O.V

"Damn it!" Harry shouted as he punched the mahogany wood table he was sat at. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Rough day?" I practically moaned into his ear and he sighed.

"You have no idea." He answered and I rubbed my lips along his ear.

"Tell me about it..." I prompted and he pressed play on the video on his cellphone. I watched the whole thing and I must say, I was pissed she didn't say who it was.

"Who is doing this to you, baby?" I asked and he held onto my arm that was slung around his neck from behind.

"I have no idea, but whoever it is can keep talking. I'm going to the nursing home today with Audrey and there I can begin to change her views on me." Harry told me and there were fireworks inside of my stomach. I secretly rooted him on as the bet professed, I longed to have him touch me.

"If you think that'll work, then sure." I whispered in his ear then let him go and walked around to the front of him. I sat on the desk in front of him and his hand rubbed up my bare thigh up the the hem of my skirt.

"This is going to be mine..." He mumbled then left a soft kiss on my thigh. As he kissed my thigh a large grin spread across my face, which I quickly hid when he stopped and sat back up in the chair. "I have to get going to the nursing home."

"Break a leg. Or a hip." I shrugged and Harry chuckled as he stood up.

"That'll be you after I fuck you." He said and I felt a wetness spread between my legs. He grinned, slung on his suave jacket, then walked out.
--
Harry P.O.V

I had to spend time with people in the nursing home since the old people inside didn't get a lot of visitors. All of these old people were rich people paying way too much money to stay in some dump place that fed them mush food and played cable soap operas on the tv.

I sat with my back turned to Mrs. May, an old lady whose family is very big in the oil business.

"Oh, I remember when you were just a little boy Harry. I feel like I've watched you grow up." Mrs. May said. I looked out of the window, uninterested.

"I know, Mrs. May. I watched you get old." I grumbled and she laughed.

"Remember a few months ago when you came over to my son's birthday party? Oh that was so nice of you, you two seemed to have such a nice time. They played bad mitten at that party, you should play me today, I'm quite the player." Mrs. May said and I chuckled.

"We did Mrs. May." I lied.

"We did?" Mrs. May said.

"Yeah, and we swam in the pool." I lied and Mrs. May looked at my back from her bed in confusion.

"I thought we stayed in my room doing nothing all day... Gosh my mind is going..." Mrs. May sighed as she fisted the sheets.

"Yeah, and I fucked your daughter." I said, that was the absolute truth.

"Come, again?" Mrs. May asked with a smile, she obviously didn't hear what I just said. Or she did and she thinks she's too old and confused to have really heard that.

"I said would you like some water?'"I said, changing what I said.

"Oh... No thank you." She smiled.

"We made some arts and crafts too, Mrs. May." I told her.

"Oh... Yes... I do remember that." Mrs. May said. That was an obvious lie because we truly hadn't left the room, but she was so old and confused she didn't know the difference.

"Day's over!" A voice said and I turned around and it was Audrey. She had on a big smile.

"How good of a partner was Harry to you Mrs. May?" Audrey asked and Mrs. May smiled warmly.

"He was a wonderful partner. We swam in the pool, we made arts and crafts, and we played bad mitten." Mrs. May smiled and Audrey smiled back.

"That's great! I hope you enjoyed your day, Mrs. May." Audrey smiled and I stood up and walked over to her. I smiled at Mrs. May warmly.

"I did, my partner was extraordinary. Especially the fact he's so handsome." Mrs. May smiled.

"Thanks Mrs. May. Have a nice day, goodbye now." I smiled and walked out along with Audrey and shut the door behind.