Chapter 1 - Oh...Cecile

Katherine P.O.V

"As the rich get richer, their spirits get poorer."

I sat in front of Cecile Caldwell and her mother, Ginger Caldwell. I smiled at them as they sat in front of me in my extravagant new home. I recently had to move because my father got married for the 5th time. He's one of the most known gold diggers in New York, and this time he found pot of gold in Anne Styles' va...

"Katherine Mertuil is one of the most popular girls in school. You're lucky I'm friends with her mommy, now you can become friends and know someone to help you at the Academy." Ginger smiled at her daughter.

Her daughter was very immature. She had short black hair, a red head band in her hair, a white t shirt with a panda on it and a disgusting knee length skirt I wouldn't ever leave the house in. I wore a perfectly tailored black suit, with a knee length pencil skirt and dark tights for modesty.

She kicked her feet around as she slouch in the comfortable, expensive, peach couch and looked around the room. She didn't seem interested in being here.

Cecile and her mother were what we would call nuevo-riche... Which is French for "new money". As a result of their new lifestyle, they left behind their small suburban house but they didn't leave behind their inadequate behavior.

"Do you have any questions for Katherine about Pearson academy?" Ginger asked her awkward daughter. She huffed and knocked her head back looking at he ceiling. Her legs opened as she sat on the couch, giving me a unpleasant view of her Fruit of The Loom panties. Her mother nudged her leg, signaling Cecile to close them.

"How are the guys?" She asked as she sat with her knees together. I cleared my throat and her mother scoffed.

"Cecile!" Her mother yelled and I smiled at the little pesty bitch. "I'm sorry... My daughter is used to a non co-Ed school so she is a little excited about jumping into a school with boys..."

"Oh no... That's fine. The boys at Pearson are very educated, respectable, gentlemen. Of course, there are a few rotten apples, but majority of the boys are quite exceptional." I said with a smile.

"And how do I keep her from... Getting herself into a scandal?" Ginger asked as Cecile's legs slowly popped back open. Ginger slapped Cecile's knee and Cecile sighed loudly and crossed her legs.

I judged Cecile in the back of my mind, but kept a warm smile on the outside. I had a reputation to uphold.

"There are plenty of teachers and other persons of authority all over the school as your child stays there. Trust me, it will be hard to find yourself in a predicament where you are in a scandal." I smiled with a nod.

"Then how does that brother of yours do it?" Ginger rudely asked and my smile faded. I quickly let my smile form on my face again.

"My STEP-brother sadly progressed through a temporary phase in his life. We have treated him with multiple therapy visits, and I must say, he is much better in his behavior." I smiled. I knew everything I said was a lie. Harry fucked girls all over the house and almost everywhere he went, I knew it, but he somehow put on a respectable facade for the adults. They think he's a good boy now.

"I don't know if you've heard but he's recently had intercourse with Darlene Woodblock's daughter. He took photos of her and spread them all over the web, that doesn't sound like he's "cured" to me." Ginger said coarsely and once again my smile faded. How could he do this again? Sure, I applaud him for being able to fuck the O.G. of cock blocking's daughter, Selena, but now that our parents are married his mistakes are my mistakes.

I don't want people to truly begin associating me with him. I'm practically the first daughter of rich bastards, although my father is a gold digger I have quite the reputation.

I am the Student Body President of Pearson Academy, one of the best schools in the country and the best school in the state of New York, I've supported multiple charities and I've broken a record for doing so since I'm under 18, and people adore me. They adore the idea of me, good girl Katherine, what they all want their daughters to be like.

I have skeletons in my closet like everyone else, that's what people don't understand.

"I'm so disappointed in my brother's behavior, and I apologize if you feel like your daughter will be exposed to boys with that behavior, but I promise you Pearson Academy will help your daughter grow into a strong and beautiful young lady." I smiled.

"Very much like yourself. How do you hold your head up so high?" Ginger asked with a smile and I smiled back even wider.

"Well, when I have temptation, since I very much do like everyone else on this Earth..." I said and began to reach inside of the breast pocket of my blazer. I slowly slid out a crucifix and held it up as it hung from my neck. "I just look to Jesus when I'm tempted. He helps me through everything."

"That's a beautiful philosophy." Ginger smiled. "Well, I'll show my daughter to her room. You live in a literal palace, I'm sure Cecile will be glad to stay with you, right Cecile?"

Cecile stayed quiet with a pout on her face. Her mother nudged her and she jumped up.

"Yeah..." She said and suddenly we all heard footsteps. I looked up and it was my sexy step-brother, Harry Styles, walked in. He wore a suave suit and expensive sunglasses, and he grinned at us as he removed his sunglasses and walked over to Ginger and Cecile. Cecile stared at him with her lips parted longingly, she obviously was wetting herself for him.

"Look who it is." I grinned as Harry walked in. When he walked into a room, everyone noticed.

"Ginger Caldwell, what a pleasure." Harry grinned as he tightly shook Ginger's hand.

"And Cecile... Hello there." Harry grinned as he held out her hand. She stared at it with widened eyes and had a ten second delay, then she awkwardly grabbed it and shook it.