Chapter 6 - Swim

Harry P.O.V

That night after having dinner with Audrey and her mother I went to their indoor Olympic pool. The whole pool room was meant to look like an old Ancient Greek bathing house, except gold cascaded along the walls and architecture of the room. I laid on a pool side chair and wrote down the contents of my day so far in my journal.

I blasted music to draw attention to the gigantic room, and eventually someone walked inside.

"What are you doing?" Audrey asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Audrey... Hey..." I smirked as I closed my journal and strapped it shut. "I was just about to take a dip."

"In my pool without asking?" She asked as she walked over to me. I walked to her to meet her half way.

"Can I take a dip in your pool?" I asked and she paused and crossed her arms.

"Sure..." She said in an almost mute voice.

"Well, since I am I really don't want to be alone..." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Really? You can't be serious..." She mumbled with her arms crossed.

"Listen... I was really rude to you earlier and I'm sorry if that's the way I came off. I just, I don't understand you because I've never had that religious influence in my life. But if we can start over, that would be great. And a good start to that would be going into this pool with me." I said and she scoffed and thought for a moment.

"Well... When you say it like that... Maybe I will." She whispered and she began to back away. "I just have to get my swimsuit."

I grinned as she walked out of the room and got my cellphone off of the lounge chair. I picked it up and called Katherine.

"Did you fuck her yet?" Katherine asked and I chuckled.

"Not yet, but soon." I answered. "I'm going to win this thing."

"In your dreams. We will see how much of a playboy you are tonight." Katherine said.

"You will. Everyone knows I'm the king of pussy..." I said and Katherine immediately hung up.

I stripped down until I was butt naked and kept my back turned to the door, and after a few minutes I heard a squeal. I slightly turned my head to see her but still kept my body facing away, she stared at my bare butt and eventually blinked and shielded her eyes.

"Oh my gosh..." She sighed.

"I'm sorry... I was just putting on my swim trunks." I said, truly unapologetic. I grinned and put on my swim trunks then ran to the pool and jumped in.

Audrey walked to the steps of the pool. She wore a silk robe and let it fall around her feet, revealing her modest one piece swimsuit. She slowly stepped down the steps into the pool and eventually glided toward me.

"Gosh... I can almost classify that as sexy if it wasn't coming from Mother Teresa herself..." I joked and she blushed. She slowly waved her hands around in the water and I stepped closed to her.

"You need space to swim..." She sighed and stepped back and I stepped forward so I was close to her again.

"I'm just trying to get wet..." I mumbled and she turned away. "You're beautiful."

"Harry... I have a boyfriend..." Audrey said and in my head I smashed a hole through a wall. Of course she does.

"Where is he?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Backpacking through Europe." Audrey said as she looked to me. "His name is Trevor. He's really nice."

"It's funny how you didn't mention him until now." I mumbled and she didn't answer, which makes me think she didn't hear me or she pretended to not hear me. "Listen, in being extremely rude. I'm sorry about that."

"You should." She said with a frown as she rubbed her arms.

"Listen, you're right." I told her and she rose a brow.

"About what?" She asked as I swam around her.

"I should respect your values, and you do have good morals. Truly, I envy you." I lied to her, she blushed.

"Really?" She asked.

"Seriously. You've got everything going for you. You're smart, you're determined, you're everything I've ever wanted in a girlfriend." I said softly.

She got silent for a moment.

"Do I know, Trevor?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Oh no... He's from out of state like me. But, you do know Danny Witherson I believe..." She told me and my eyes lit up.

"How do you know Danny?" I asked as she walked throughout the shallow end of the pool.

"Old family friend." She answered. "I know he knows you because I sometimes see you in his squad pics on Instagram."

"He's my man..." I laughed. He's also a dead man. Audrey said she's heard about me from someone earlier. If he's the reason Audrey knows about my reputation, I'll be pissed. My car is depending on it.

"Is that the only mutual friend we have?" I asked with a smile and she nodded.

"Yeah, that I'm aware of." She nodded. It must be him who's talking shit about me. There's no way she could have known about my reputation at Pearson so well without having an insider.

"Remember when you said you heard rumors about me, Audrey?" I asked and she nodded. "Who told you?"

"Oh, just a friend. No one important." She grinned and I stepped close to her again.

"You really are beautiful." I said and she looked into my eyes. It felt like we were about to kiss, but suddenly she snapped out of the trance.

"I better get going..." She said as she walked over to the steps of the pool and walked out.

"Can we talk like this more often?" I asked and she looked back at me. "I've never met anyone else like you."

"Listen, I don't know what you're trying to do, but listing my qualities won't get you anywhere with me. The person who I've spoken to has called you deceitful, inconsiderate and a burden to every woman you pursue." She said coldly then climbed out of the pool, picked up her robe and walked out.

Once I got out of the pool I was pissed as shit. I was so close to having her in my hands and her stupid moral virtues kept her from fucking me. I picked up my phone and called Katherine.

"Did you do it?" She asked, I didn't say anything and she laughed. "Rip. How about that car, now?"

"Hey, you said I had until the end of summer so the end of summer it is. Don't give up on me yet, she's a hard one but I'll get her." I argued and she laughed louder.

"Sure. Have a nice time sleeping over... Alone." Katherine laughed and then hung up the phone.