Epilogue

Audrey P.O.V

After revealing Katherine's true behavior to the world, Harry's mother divorced her father and his car was given to me. His mother said that he'd want me to have it.

Katherine was expelled from school for possession of drugs, harassment and performing sexual intercourse in school grounds.

I heard that Katherine wasn't always so wicked, once upon a time she had a heart. Katherine also wasn't that rich, and once she got the money, she became spoiled. My mother always said, as the rich get richer, their spirits get poorer. I guess that's what happened to Katherine.

Everyday after school I drove Harry's convertible home, and I drove on the same highway Harry drove me the day he took me home from the nursing home and I made him smile. I let the wind blow through my hair and the sun shine in my face, and I could feel his presence with me all the time.

I looked in the passenger's seat of the car one day, and I saw where I placed Harry's journal and favorite sunglasses on the passenger's seat. I took the sunglasses in my hand, unfolded them and put them on my face as I drove quickly on the open road.

I guess I can say I made my sad ending a happy one. I don't regret ever meeting or loving Harry, because I don't think about the fact our time together ended, I think about the fact it happened. And one thing that didn't end was our love.

I guess you can say people who begin things with cruel intentions can change, anyone can change, and I will forever be thankful that Harry taught me that.