Chapter 7 - Moochie

Katherine P.O.V

I got up early in the morning to look at my security camera monitors. I watched as Cecile and Ronald were in the music room. They kept getting close then breaking apart. Finally, their faces were inches apart from each other and I got my phone ready to tape.

"Come on... Come on..." I whispered, then suddenly Cecile pulled away from Ronald and shied away.

"I guess I'll be seeing you next class then..." Ronald said as he held the cello in his hand and Cecile awkwardly stood there and played with her hair.

"Peace out..." She said throwing up the peace sign and I groaned loudly.

"Peace out? God I was never that awkward as a freshman..." I angrily said and I heard footsteps behind me. When I looked it was Harry returning home from his night at Audrey's house.

"No luck even after we hung up from the phone?" I asked as he walked over to my big leather chair in front of the monitors.

"We? More like you rudely hanging up on me...." Harry said and squeezed my shoulder and I laughed and stood up.

"Well, it was nice trying... But I honestly think that is the one girl besides me who isn't gonna budge." I said with a pouty face as I rang my fingers along the collar of his shirt.

"You're going to budge, whether you like it or not..." Harry said grabbing me by the waist and spinning me in the air. I wrapped my legs around his torso as we looked at each other, faces inches from each other.

"Go ahead, try to kiss me, but it will result in a nice red mark on your cheek." I threatened and he sighed and set me on the floor.

"Do you think I lost my magic touch?" Harry asked and I shrugged. I knew he hadn't, I wanted to sleep with Harry so badly. I wanted him to win the bet just so he'd fuck my brains out, but I had a public reputation and a secret reputation.

My public reputation was a good Catholic school girl, my secret reputation was a sexy hard-to-get Jezebel. Either way, neither of those reputations were quenching my thirst for Harry. I wished he'd just finally get in her pants.

"Maybe you did lose your magic touch." I pouted and he scowled at me and grabbed my waist. "That rough handsy thing definitely isn't magic on a woman who doesn't want you."

"Well, I'll have another chance to fuck Audrey this weekend. I'm helping her and her mother volunteer at a nursing home for rich bastards." Harry told me and I rose a brow.

"You're going to fuck her in a nursing home?" I asked, as sexy as that sounded it didn't seem like it'd work.

"No... I'm going to win her heart at the nursing home. There she will see I am not the play boy she thinks I am." Harry said and I laughed.

"But you are the playboy she thinks you are." I laughed.

"I know. And someone I know is leaking information to her. It's most likely Danny Witherson since he's the only mutual friend I have with her." He told me and I shrugged.

"So go to Danny Witherson..." I said and he shook his head.

"If I confronted him he'd lie about it... I'd need to hold something over him. Some type of black mail. I heard he's very soft and fruity. He's in the closet. He apparently has been fucking with my out-friend Erin. I'll just get Erin to help me out." Harry smiled and I crossed my arms.

"Genius. Well go, go on, you wanna win this thing, don't you?" I said eagerly and pushed Harry out the door. "Go to Erin now! Find something to help you!"

--

I went to Erin's house and he sat at his desk on his laptop on tumblr. His hair was bleach blonde and perfectly blow-dried into a quiff and his lips were sparkly and absolutely non-chapped with lip gloss.

"What brings you here, today?" Erin asked as he skimmed through the gay otp's he ships on tumblr.

"I need to find out information on Danny Witherson." I told Erin and he flipped around in his spiny to chair to face him.

"He's been fucking my moochie at least one a week since the beginning of our junior year." Erin said with hooded eyes, slightly uninterested.

"So last year." I said and Erin nodded.

"He said he'd fuck me even harder in senior year. In reality he's horrible at fucking, and if I didn't fuck him again I'd be glad, but he pays me after he does it so I let it happen." Erin said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Isn't that prostitution?" I asked and Erin nodded. "That's illegal."

"So is your sister doing cocaine." Erin said with a glint in his eyes and I clasped my mouth shut. Erin gave me a bitchy chuckle then spun around to face his computer.

"Anyway, although he's a bad fucker he sure can give some good head." Erin said with widened eyes as he typed on his laptop.

"Great. I need you to fuck him in your house, have him naked and vulnerable at 10:00, I don't care what you're doing." I told Erin and he rose a brow.

"Why?" Erin asked with an attitude.

"Because I need to win a bet and this is something I need to do to make my life much easier. I'm trying to fuck Audrey Riveran." I told Erin and he laughed.

"The Virgin Queen? Good luck with that bugaboo." Erin laughed as he typed on his laptop.

"It's a bet I have with Katherine. If I fuck her by the end of summer-" I began but Erin spun around in the chair and scoffed.

"I don't care. Come by at 10:00 and he'll be there. I just texted him." Erin said and I grinned.

"Thanks man." I said and Erin yawned.

"That'll be 10,000 dollars." Erin sighed and then turned back around to his laptop. Damn it, I knew there'd be a catch.