Chapter 14 - Love Making

I stopped by her house that night. Her mother welcomed me warmly, and told me Audrey was in her room.

I knocked on Audrey's door.

"Come in." She said and I stepped inside. She was sitting in her night gown in front of her mirror.

"I'd like to say goodbye." I told her and she squinted.

"Goodbye, why?" Audrey asked with a squint.

"I've decided to not talk to you as much. I'm tired of your games." I said and she stood up.

"Games?" She asked as she brushed her hair.

"Oh come on. One minute you're hot the next you're cold... You make me feel inadequate." I told her and she crossed her arms and pierced her lips together.

"Then I guess it's good you're leaving then." She told me and that felt like a knife through my heart.

"Good for you." I said and turned around towards the door. I wanted so badly to not leave, grab her, kiss her and be with her forever, but my pride controlled my feet as I walked away.

"Harry..." She sighed and I spun around quickly, hoping she'd beg me to stay. "I don't want you to leave and have us on bad terms."

"Well it's not your decision. You're a hypocrite... And I don't associate with hypocrites." I snapped.

"What do you mean?" She asked softly.

"Well all you do is tell people to wait for love and here it is, right in front of you. Yet you push me away. So if you're not going to accept love, then I guess we're both fucked." I said and she frowned at me. "I'll move on, but you will have to spend the rest of your life knowing you turned on love. And that makes you a hypocrite."

She sat there and looked at the floor.

"Have a nice life." I said and turned.

"Wait." She said and walked to me. She looked up into my eyes and walked around me, locking her door. Then she came in front of me and kissed me. I kissed her back and led her to the bed, she unbuttoned my pants and sat on the bed.

She shyly began taking off her night gown, she looked so vulnerable in that moment. If this was a few weeks ago, I would have taken the chance to fuck her instantly. But somehow...

"I can't do this." I said, unlocked her door and walked out. Outside of her room in the hall was a mirror. I looked inside of the mirror and scowled at me.

"Get it together pussy." I mumbled and walked down the hall to go home.
--
I woke up to Katherine playing with the strings of my sweatpants as she straddled my legs. I looked down and saw my journal opened and balancing on my stomach, where I left it last night.

"How did it go?" Katherine asked and I held her hips and took of her off of me. She giggled as I grabbed her and laid down with a smile. I got out of bed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Horrible." I told Katherine.

"She shot you down?" She asked as she rolled her eyes. I cleared my throat and looked at my feet shaking my head.

"No. The exact opposite." I said and she crossed her arms.

"What happened?" Katherine mumbled.

"I pussied out." I admitted and Katherine laughed. She laughed to the point where she could barely breath.

"What?" I asked in a low voice that echoed throughout the house. She stared at me in shock and her smile came back as she laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"I win." Katherine said and I squinted.

"What do you mean?" I asked angrily and Katherine opened her phone.

"She's gone, Harry." Katherine said and showed me Audrey's latest Instagram post. "She posted a picture of the board that shows the train times at Penn Station. The caption is 'off to Jersey'" Katherine said mimicking her voice. I grabbed her phone and stared at it.

"Shit. That train leaves at 1:00. It's damned 12:30." I growled and threw it on the floor. Katherine sat up and screamed.

"Hey bullshit Hulk, you're giving me a new phone." Katherine said angrily and I went in my side table and threw her an iPhone box.

"I have 5. I didn't even open that one." I said and grabbed some pants, threw them on and put on a button up shirt, now even bothering to button it up.

I got in my car and raced over to Penn Station. Once I got there, I looked at the Instagram photo to see which track she was headed to. Then I ran through the train station and searched for her.

Finally, I found her coming up the elevator nearest to me. I stood at the top of the elevator as she slowly elevated toward me. She smirked at me and walked up to me, rolling her suitcase behind her.

"Impressive." She smiled as she looked up at me.

"Well, I'm in love." I answered and then we kissed. I don't even remember how long we kissed for, it could have been for a few seconds, and it could have been a century. To me, time felt still, and I guess that's what being in love felt like.

--
Cecile P.O.V

I looked at Harry as I sat on his bedroom bed. He was nude, and I was nude. He walked over to me and kissed me, and this time, the kiss felt right. There was no regret at all, just love.

I laid down and he laid down on to me of me, kissing me passionately. He slowly kissed down my torso and kneeled on the floor, bringing my hips near him.

Then his lips connected with my core, and his tongue slowly swiped a stripe up. I gasped and closed my eyes as his tongue licked and sucked until finally his tongue got inside. He curved his tongue inside of me until I almost came.

"Lay down normally in the bed." He said softly and I did. He climbed up on top of me and put the tip of his member at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked quietly and I nodded. Then, he slowly entered me and I moaned out. It hurt at first, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I'm fine..." I sighed and he kissed my lips. After I adjusted, he looked into my eyes.

"Can I move?" He asked and I nodded. He slowly moved his hips and I moaned. After a few minutes his eyes screwed shut.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. How about--" Harry asked but I cut him off with my moans. My walls clenched around him as I came and he released also. He collapsed on top of me and left soft kisses along my neck.

"How was I?" I asked. "I know I'm not experienced..."

"That was the best sexual experience I've eve had in my life..." Harry said into my neck. "And I mean that."

"Why?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows and he lifted his head to look at me.

"Because I love you." He said and kissed me then he laid next to me, wrapped a strong arm around my torso to pull me close, and closed his eyes to go to sleep.