Chapter 4 - Picnics and Kisses

"You don't have many friends here, don't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I don't know ANYONEEEE here. It sucks." Cecile frowned and I frowned also.

"How about Ronald, he seems to be your friend." I said with an evil grin. She thought for a second and looked up at the sky.

"Well... He's my cello trainer." Cecile answered and on the inside I was choking her. I adjusted my glasses as I contained myself. I need to get dirt on this girl.

"But he makes you laugh, doesn't he? About things other than music?" I asked and she huffed and laid on her back.

"Yeah." Cecile shrugged as she looked at the clouds.

"And you two talk about things other than the cello, don't you?" I asked and Cecile awkwardly jolted up and looked at me, guilt all over her face. Bingo.

"Yeah." She answered quietly for once.

"You really like, Ronald, don't you?" I asked and she nodded as she sat up and inched near me.

"Have you ever been kissed?" I asked and she dramatically shook her head. "Have you ever done anything with a boy?"

"I've never even gotten to first base with a boy..." Cecile cried out with a pout.

"Oh... Well that's ok. You're still young. Do you know how to kiss?" I asked and Cecile shook her head. "Have you ever practiced on a girlfriend?"

"No!!! Yuck!!!" Cecile yelled out and shook her head. "Why would I do that unless it's on like, my wedding day?" So Daniel hasn't even kissed this little girl or touched her yet he's left me for her? The things guys will do to take advantage of a girl...

"I have before. That doesn't mean I like girls, I just did it since I had yet to kiss a boy. Here, let's try right now."

"Right now? Here?" Cecile asked as she looked around.

"This is New York darling, you can do anything here..." I told her. "Now... Close your eyes..."

Cecile closed her eyes.

"Lean in..." I directed and she did so.

"And..." I said then softly put my lips to hers. She looked at me once I disconnected our lips.

"Was that so bad?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I guess not." She said loudly.

"Now, this time we will do the same thing, but this time I'll put my tongue in your mouth and you will massage my tongue with yours." I told Cecile and she shrugged.

"Ok." She answered then closed her eyes and learned in. I kissed her with tongue this time and then when I pulled away she looked at me with widened eyes.

"Wow!" She said and laid down.

"Now you can try that on your friend Ronald." I suggested and she shouted out ewww.

"Why!?!" Cecile asked.

"Well don't you like Ronald?" I asked Cecile. She thought for a second, then nodded.

"But don't tell ANYONE!" Cecile shouted and I grinned.

"Your secret's safe with me." I laughed. "Now, do you know if Ronald likes you?"

"Well... You're my friend, right, Katherine?" Cecile asked. This is where things were going to get juicy, I could feel it.

"Of course, Cecile." I smiled.

"Ok. Well then let me tell you a secret." Cecile said loudly. Then all of a sudden she began speaking in a barely audible, rushed, whisper. "Ronald sends me love letters."

"Does he?" I asked and Cecile nodded. "And where do you keep these love letters?"

"In my vintage dollhouse." Cecile said as she nervously played with the hem of her dress. "But you can't tell ANYONE!"

"You're secret is safe with me. We're friends after all, right?" I smiled and Cecile nodded with a smile.

"BEST friends!" Cecile said and laid down. I felt like gagging at the thought.
--
Harry P.O.V

"Ok, so we know he's writing her love letters, what now?" I asked Katherine as I sat in my mother's study.

"Now, we make matters worse. Instigate, try to make her come onto him. There's security cameras all over this house, if she kisses him we can watch the monitor and tape it on my phone. Then, we send the video to her mom along with the love letters." Katherine said and I grinned.

"You are a genius..." I grinned grabbed her by the waist and making her sit in my lap.

"I know..." She said smoothly and I swiped down the spaghetti strap of her dress and kissed her shoulder.

"You need to concentrate your energy on Audrey, I want my new car..." Katherine said as she fixed her strap.

"I'm going over to her home today since I signed up to help her mother with her charity. She helps poor homeless people in the Manhattan area and owns a soap kitchen." I told Katherine and she laughed.

"So you go over to their house, then what?" Katherine asked and I grinned and took her hand as she sat in my lap.

"Don't worry about it baby, just know that I'll write down everything that happens so you'll know exactly what's going on." I said as I kissed her hand and she stood up, smoothing down her dress.

"Good for you. I have to go to Sunday mass..." Katherine told me and I chuckled.

"Oh the irony." I laughed and she rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse off of the desk behind me. Then she picked up her crucifix and kissed it. I stared as she did so, and she looked at me and grinned, knowing I was looking. She screwed it open and got the cocaine in a spoon, then quickly snorted it.