Chapter 15 - Be Smart, Harry

Harry P.O.V

After making love with Audrey I returned home. As I walked to my room I could hear moans from down the hall, so I decided to knock on Katherine's door.

"Just a minute!" Katherine shouted and I waited patiently. Then, finally she said "Come in!"

I opened the door and walked in and look around the room.

"What?" She asked with a grin. She sat up in the bed in sexy lingerie. I looked at her.

"Who gives you such pleasure up to the point you'd deliberately want me to find you, two?" I asked and she flipped her hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, the fact that you were moaning to high heavens and personally texted me to come to your room when I returned home, I kind of got an inkling that you wanted my to see the dirty bastard. So who is he?" I asked and she smiled.

"Why are you so upset about it?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not, in fact, I can care less. The only sex life I'm interested in is Audrey's." I told Katherine and then heard an object move from the drawer at the bottom of her bed. Katherine's bed has a little drawer for keeping clothes and other things under her bed, but I also knew she loved hiding men in there she did not want to be found.

She knew I knew this, which is why that's exactly where she hid him. I kneeled down and pulled out the drawer and low and behold, Ronald laid there.

Yes, Ronald, Cecile's soul mate. Ronald seems to be a dirty gold digger to me, just like Katherine's father. Oh, the irony. He awkwardly looked up at me and waved.

"Get your clothes and leave, Ronald, and make sure Cecile isn't here to see you." I ordered and he hopped out of the drawer, grabbed his clothes and walked out.

Katherine got her crucifix off of her bedside table and screwed it open, snorted cocaine, then screwed it shut again.

"After-sex coke is the best.." Katherine sighed and I clenched my mouth shut. "Did you fuck her?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Good, because I'm ready for round two." Katherine grinned and I shook my head. "What?"

"Not now." I answered and she scowled at me.

"What do you mean not now? This is what you've been waiting for ever since our goddamn parents got married!" Katherine shouted angrily.

"I know, but I realized, this was not as important to me as I thought." I told her and she shook her head. I headed to the door and she stopped me.

"Wait!" She shouted and she turned around. "You can't leave."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to be fucked!" She yelled and I shook my head and opened the door.

"See ya, Katherine." I said and shut the door behind me.
--
Katherine P.O.V

I put on a robe and walked into Harry's room, shutting the door behind me. I couldn't believe he didn't want to fuck me,  I never thought this would happen in a million years. I have been waiting patiently, trying to keep my dignity and rooting for him to win this fucking bet, and in the end, I lost my dignity anyhow. Yelling at him to fuck me like I was a fucking prostitute.

He sat on his bed looking at a bouquet of flowers and a phone to his ear.

"I have to go." He said once he laid eyes on me. "Love you too." He said and hung up.

"Love you, too?" I asked with a scowl and he nodded and set the bouquet beside him on the bed. "Harry, what's happening between us?"

"Nothing has changed between us..." Harry sighed.

"Yes it has. You're in love with her, you don't love me anymore." I said and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Katherine, it was just a bet." Harry said. Just a bet? It wasn't just a bet for me, it meant everything to me, of course I couldn't tell him that.

I walked up to him and he stood up, and I kissed him. I forcefully kissed him and he tried to kiss back, but then he pushed me off of him.

"This is ridiculous." He shook his head and walked away.

"No, dear brother. What's ridiculous is what happened to you. Look at what you've been reduced to." I told him as I picked up the bouquet he had. "If you have to be reminded baby bro,"

"You're older than me by one month..." He groaned crossing his arms.

"You must be reminded she is the headmaster's daughter. Think about your reputation, not only at Pearson Academy but everywhere. Soon you'll be giving campus tours with her..." I told him and he scoffed.

"Like I wouldn't with you? You're Student Body President." Harry said and I shook my head.

"But I am not your girlfriend. I don't expect anything from you but a good fuck, you can fuck me and still be free! With her, she wants time and emotion and commitment..." I told him, trying to scare him. I was willing to say anything to make him change his mind about Audrey.

"Come on, I'd fuck you then get over you like I do with everyone else. Audrey is different than the others, you're not." He said and those words felt like he shot me in the heart.

"Anyway, as I was saying, her father, the Headmaster probably doesn't know about your reputation. He wouldn't want his little virgin daughter to be with the school's playboy." I said with furrowed eyebrows and sat at his desk. I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket. "You're right, I am Student Body President, and since I have such responsibility in my role, I feel like it is my duty to tell him your past, especially your recent past with his daughter."

"Put the phone down." He said coarsely. "The fact of the matter is I was planning on telling her everything this afternoon. The bet, the conniving behavior, everything."

"Oh yes, I forgot. You're so in love. Do you honestly believe you did a complete 180 in the little space of time you've met her? People don't change that quickly." I told him and he shrugged on his fall coat. "School's starting in a few days and it's our last year at Pearson Academy, you're going to leave a legend if you let Miss Virginity go... If you don't you're gonna leave a loser."

"I'm going to tell her the truth anyway..." Harry said and now, I knew I had to pull out the big guns.

"Be smart, Harry. You won't only ruin your reputation, you'll destroy hers." I told him. He gave me one last look, and then headed out the door. His decision wasn't surprising, but the outcome was shocking.