Chapter 3 - You Can Bet On It

Hey readers! If you're enjoying this book so far please comment and rate! I love to hear your ideas and reactions on the book. And please, if there's a typo, tell me!
Harry P.O.V

"What plans?" Katherine asked in annoyance. I grinned and handed her a magazine.

"What's this?" She asked looking at it blankly with a scowl.

"Turn to page 69, please." I said as I put on my sunglasses.

"It's Audrey Riveran. Why would I care about that prude?" She huffed.

"Just read..." I rolled my eyes and her eyes began to skim along the pages.

"Yada, yada, yada, virgin. Blah, blah, blah, I love my parents. No sex, blah, blah, until marriage." Katherine said and I grinned as she shut the magazine and handed it back to me.

"Thank you very much. And what makes this even more extraordinary is that not only is she a rich virgin, but her father is the new headmaster of Pearson." I explained as I threw the magazine on the couch. Katherine turned to me.

"I don't think you can do it." Katherine said in a cold voice.

"And why is that?" I asked with a risen brow.

"Because she's a total prude. She's been a goody-two shoes since day 1, there's no way you're changing her mind on sex. She's wayyy too deep into religion." Katherine said and I squinted.

"Just like how you're a "goody-two shoes?". I don't judge a book by its cover, she can have another side to her no one knows about." I argued and she laughed.

"I'd have to see this." Katherine said then she stood up and stood in front of me. I looked down at her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We can make this fun..." She said in a mellow voice. "If you don't fuck Audrey before the summer ends, then I get to get your precious car..."

"Not the Mercedes, that's a classic..." I shook my head and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"So you're saying you can't do it?" She asked. I clenched my jaw, I knew I could do it. I was Harry Styles, I could do anything!

"And what if I do fuck her?" I asked her and Katherine looked up at the ceiling in thought.

"Then you can think of your prize." She said as she touched her nose with mine.

"My prize will be fucking you." I answered and she grinned.

"Fine. But I can't wait to ride my new car..." Katherine grinned and I shook my head.

"The only thing you'll be riding is me." I corrected her and her smile faded as she let me go. She sat down on the couch and I made her stand up so I could sit down. Then she sat down on my lap. I rubbed her shoulders and she moaned out.

"Right there..." She said slowly as my hands smoothly rubbed her shoulders. "That feels so good..."

I brushed my lips along her neck as she moaned out and then grinned once she felt something underneath her. She stood up and looked at my swollen crotch.

"Down, doggy." She grinned as she grabbed her blazer and strutted out of the room.

"Tease!" I called after her.

"Pervert!" She answered as she walked out and I hit the couch in frustration.

"Oh come on..." I said in defeat. Katherine peaked her head back into the room.

"Are you going to fuck Cecile?" She asked me. As much as I wanted to say no, for some reason my lips had a different plan.

"Fine!" I shouted and Katherine gave me and evil grin and walked out.

I walked to my room and got out a new journal. I opened it and began sketching Katherine's blasphemes crucifix, and decided to write down my experiences while doing this bet.
--
Katherine P.O.V

A few days after Harry and I made our evil plan, I planned a girl's day with me and Cecile to I could get information about her personal life.

I also wanted to know how easy it would be for Harry to cram her legs open. I walked inside of the music room of my home and saw Cecile and her trainer, Ronald.

Ronald had his arms wrapped around Cecile as he whispered into her ear, guiding her hands so she could know how to play.

My eyes widened, Ronald was coming onto Cecile. Ronald was a grown man of African descent and definitely had no business touching Cecile like that. She blushed as they played, and I got my cellphone out and snapped a photo then cleared my throat.

"Ehm-ehm." I said as I adjusted my designer sunglasses. Cecile and Ronald both looked up and quickly stood up from the stools they sat on. Cecile rested her cello on the holder and walked over to me.

"Hi, Katherine." She said as she nervously played with her fingers.

"Cecile, today is our girl's day out, remember?" I smiled and Cecile looked back at Ronald.

"It's alright, we can end early today." Ronald smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Ronald."

"I know." I said with a cold smile and his faded. "Come on Cecile, it's a beautiful day for a picnic in the park." I grinned as I strutted out and Cecile followed.
--
We sat in Central Park as Cecile laid down on the blanket awkwardly and ate her sandwich. I sat like a lady in a kneeling form with my bottom resting on the heels of my feet, almost like I was praying. My hair was in a neat pony tail as I wore dark designer sunglasses and a large black hat. I wore all black that hot summer day which I was regretting now, but the cocaine I snorted earlier made me feel a little better.

"So, Cecile, how do you like your new home in New York?" I asked and she looked at the sky.

"It's ok. I guess. I miss my friends though." Cecile said as she sat up. She never could stay still for more than ten seconds it seemed, she was always all over the place. She wore a dress that day, which made it the situation of her twisting and turning in awkward positions even worse.