Chapter 9 - Good People

Harry P.O.V

I drove along the road looked in the passenger's seat where Audrey sat. She looked at me with a grin and I glimpsed at her and gave her a smile.

"I must say, it was amazing staying with Mrs. May. She's one of my favorite elderly women." I told Audrey.

"How was that game of bad mitten?" Audrey asked with a smile.

"Fun. Not much competition but it was fine." I nodded and Audrey smirked and squinted at me. "What?"

"The bad mitten court was closed today, meaning you guys didn't play bad mitten. And the pool was being conditioned all day, so what did you really do?" Audrey asked and my smile faded.

"Alright. We didn't do anything. She's old, and I kind of tricked her into thinking she had the day of her life. I knew she'd forget about it a few minutes later anyway." I admitted and Audrey laughed.

"A laugh? You don't think I'm a horrible person for not being interested in helping the poor and elderly?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows and she shook her head. This was a surprise to me, Audrey was usually such a tight ass.

"No one likes the work of giving back. You do it because it makes you a better person, not everyone can be a hero, Harry." Audrey smiled. I thought about what she said, it was true. I glimpsed at her as we drove on the open high way, her hair glistened in the summer sun as it blew in the wind. It almost was... Attractive.

"Oh come on." She said throwing her arms up in the air.

"What?" I asked as I clenched my wheel a little tighter.

"You know what your problem is? You take life too seriously. When was the last time you smiled or laughed, a genuine laugh?" Audrey asked and I ignored that question. I ignored it because I didn't really know the answer.

"Look at me." Audrey said and I rolled my eyes.

"Audrey, I'm driving..." I sighed and she patted my shoulder.

"Just glimpse." She said and I looked. She had her face screwed up in a silly face. I looked ahead. What a twat.

"Come on... Look. I know you think it's funny..." Audrey said and I glimpsed at her. Suddenly I felt something in the pit of my stomach, almost like the laughter I spent years of concealing was trying to come out.

"You know your problem. You take yourself way too seriously." Audrey said and she patted my shoulder. I looked again and this time I couldn't hold it in anymore, I chuckle came out. Not a flirty one, or a jackass one, but a real chuckle.

"Come on laugh... You know you want to." Audrey smiled and I began to actually laugh. She laughed along with me as we drove along. I set my hand on the ignition as we drove and laughed.

"See? Was that so bad?" Audrey asked and I shook my head with a smile. Maybe Audrey wasn't as bad as I thought...

She then rested her hand on mine on the arm rest, and held it. She smiled at me as we drove, and I knew want I had been trying to do was almost done. She was almost ready to do the ultimate sacrifice.

Give me her virginity.
--
Katherine P.O.V

"And you didn't try to come on to her?" I asked with annoyance and Harry shook his head.

"Katherine, she's not like other girls. I hate to admit it, but I really don't know how to get to her pants..." Harry admitted as we sat in the office.

"So that's it? You're just going to give up?" I asked in horror and Harry widened his eyes.

"I didn't say that." Harry pointed. "I'm still going to win you after I win her. Just wait, I just need to find a way."

"Well..." I sighed and grabbed my cellphone. "Don't think about that now. Remember Cecile?"

"How can I forget?" Harry chuckled as he sat back. "Are you still trying to ruin Cecile's reputation so you can ruin your ex-boyfriends?" Harry asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Duh." I said and showed him photos of her. "Here's photos on Instagram of her and her friends. They're trying to act all cool, almost sexy. Which gives me an idea, to speed up her sexual awakening... You have to do something." I told Harry and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why do you want to speed up her sexual awakening?" Harry asked and I threw my hands up in the air.

"I'm ruining her reputation! What better way to ruin it than to make her into a whore? But first... I have something else to do." I said and I dialed Ginger, Cecile's mom, on the phone.

"Ginger? Hey, it's Katherine. We need to talk." I said.

"About what? Is Cecile ok?" Ginger asked and I laughed.

"Oh no... Cecile is fine. A little too fine." I said and Harry chuckled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ginger asked.

"Cecile has been in a relationship with her cello trainer, Ronald. Cecile told me she keeps love letters from him in her vintage doll house at home." I told Ginger.

"That's impossible... How can that be?" Ginger asked.

"Well, I'd look for yourself. And when you do, please, don't tell her I told you. We're best friends..." I poured. "Ta-ta!"

I hung up and Harry clapped and shook his head.

"Well done, well done." Harry said and I looked at the camera monitor. Cecile and Ronald were having their cello lessons in the music room. "Now all we have to do is wait for this whole thing to blow over..."