The Child Is Taken

Everyone was ushered out of the great hall to go to the underground halls. Thranduil was shouting orders to the soldiers while Amera was taking her newly named baby Legolas to their room.

She put him in his crib waiting for it all to end. While Thranduil was getting ready for battle. He was steaming mad that orcs would ruin his sons birthday and just being named. He led his soldiers to battle and started attacking without a moments hesitation.

What seemed to be hours on end of fighting, he heard a scream. He recognized it, it was Amera. He ran up to his room. But not in time. He saw an Orc jump out their window, hearing his son say the last words he would here before he saw him again. "Ada!"
He couldn't keep back the tears, his son was just named and he was gone. He walked back to the doorway and saw his wife dead. He bent down and cradled her.

"I have failed you, I have failed our son. Will you ever forgive me?" And he cried the rest of the night. For his wife was dead and his son was gone in the hands of orcs.

What was he supposed to do know.

[the five nights Legolas was crying]

Fire

Dragons

The pain

Oh how much it hurt

An elf, why did he look familiar

What is going on

A dragon

I don't want to admit it

But I'm scared

I don't know what to do

[So you know how Lord Elerond can see the future sorta, that's what Legolas has, so you all aren't confused. Sorry if the chapters seem short, but it's my first story. And this was short for Ameras death, and the capture and everything, so please forgive me.]