Waking Again

One Week Later

The messenger was sent to Gandulf, and Elerond hoped this would work out.

"You see end distracted, what is it?" Legolas speaking has gotten better. Elerond was still getting used to Legolas knowing what was on his mind.

"A guest will be coming here to keep you company when I can not."

"Oh, may I know his name?"

"I want to keep it a surprise, then you can have some enjoyment."

"Alright."

"Know, this might be a stretch, but I want you ti try to walk. Your childish energy will be great for this, for I know your getting restless." Elerond knew he turned on a switch. Legolas's face it up. He was tired of staying cooped up in the bed.

"Yah!"

Elerond walked over and helped him down, for the bed was a bit big for Legolas. When his left foot touched the ground, he pulled away.

"What is wrong?"

"It hurts." And it indeed did. That was where some of his burn was.

Elerond set him back on his bed and went to grabbed some bandages. He came back and wrapped them around his foot.

"Know do you think it will be alright?"

"Yeah." And Elerond set him on the ground. And Legolas felt no pain. He was wobbly on his feet, but soon he was able to walk with no help. Elerond couldn't help but laugh with him. His smile seemed to light up the room. He stemmed much younger since he got here, looking like a 12 year old elf. [that looks about 9 or 8 years old]

"Know I think that is all for today. It's time for you to rest Legolas."

"Alright, but I will be able to walk again tomorrow, right?"

"Of course, know before you go to sleep, please drink."

And Legolas didn't hesitate, he drank the entire glass. What he didn't know was that it was sleeping herbs. He wanted Gandulf to see him asleep tomorrow. And with him having all the things that will happen tomorrow, he will need his rest.