The End(Part One)

*This is now the end were Frodo and Sam destroy the one ring. But a warning, the ending is really sad.😭😭😭Thank you for reading and please comment and follow.)
The final fight. They had to buy time for Frodo and Sam. But, Legolas knew what this meant. It was time. But could he handle it. The pain has grown. They kept asking me why I limped. And why I sometimes hid my face. We camped out the night before the battle. So I asked a guard.
"May you find the rest of the fellowship and send them to my tent please?"
"I will try to find them my prince."
"Please, just Legolas. And thank you." He bowed his head and left to find them.
As he went back to his tent, he tried to keep the tears in. Why was his life so hard? His nanath, the dragon, has Ada? It was finally time to tell.
(Gandulf POV)
I was sitting in my tent waiting for the battle to come. So much has changed. Aragon will become king. Gimli will bring joy to his father. And the hobbits. They have made an even greater friendship. But Legolas. He has made so many new friends. He was able to keep his secrets. But I fear he may not make it. He was like my son, a son I could never have. As I was puffing my pipe near the fire, a guard came rushing in.
"Excuse me, but Lord Legolas has requested your presence along with the fellowship."
"Thank you. But was I the first to be notified?"
"Yes, yes you were. But he did seemed shaken up."
"I will go as fast as I can, thank you."
With that, he left his tent and went to Legolas's tent. I was worried. He never has talked to everyone about something. I finally reached his tent and asked for permission to come in. But before I did, I heard deep sobbing. I rushed in and saw Legolas crying. I walked over to him.
"What troubles you Mellon-nin?"
He turned his face and hugged me. I held him. I hated to see him like this.
"I have....Hiccup....to....tell....them!" I instantly knew what he meant, and it hurt. Only the elves and I knew, and kept this secret since we found him. But it was breaking him. And his face was showing completely. His power was showing.
"I understand. I will support you for this."
"Thank you." Was all he could stutter.
(Gimli POV)
We all heard from the soldier to meat Legolas in his tent. Why did he want to talk to us all at once? Is something bothering him? Finally Aragon spoke,
"Where is Mithrandir? And why does Legolas want to speak with all of us?"
"Don't know laddy, something must be on his mind."
"Well he never was the talkative with us." Pippen liked Legolas, he was kind to him.
"Well you probably scared him." Marry liked him to, had the best recipes.
"Hush, we are hear. Legolas, may we come in?" They waited a few moments. What they didn't expect was that Gandulf opened the flap. He shushed them and they came in.
"Legolas, is something on your mind?" Aragon was scared. His friend never acted this mysterious. He then turned around with his head down and hood up. He had a glove on his left hand.
"Please, do not be scared." His voice sounded scared.
"Why would be scared laddy?" Gimli was now confused.
"Because of this." His lifted his head and threw his hood back. All of there breathes hitched.
His right side of his face had tears streaming down it. But it was the left side that scared them. His left side was burned. The flesh that should have been there had rotted and know was pink. His eye was pure white. He was blind in that eye. He took off his glove and it was burned as well.
Aragon got over his shock first and spoke.
"Is there more?" If there was more, then he should be dead.
"Yes. All of my left side is burned. That is why you see me limp when I walk."
"How did you survive?" Gimli got over his shock. This couldn't have happend to an elf like him.
"Lots of sleep and help. You are not scared?" The last part came out as a whisper.
There lots of shouted of 'of course nots'.
"Please, you are all loud." They all quitted.
"How did it happen?" Both the hobbits were now sad. This shouldn't have happened to him.
"When I was three, I was named. But it was short lived. A soldier came and said there was an Orc attack. My mother took me to my father and mothers room. While we waited, an Orc came. My mother was not prepared and was killed. They took me and they ran. I never saw them for 9 years. The orcs left me and a woodcutter found me. He took me to Lake Town. For 9 years, I learned the ways of men. I made friends, and the village adopted me. But then a battle between my fathers realm and the dwarves. I couldn't handle it. I ran into the middle before war broke out. I was only 12. But, two dragons came. And one went to the palace of the dwarves and the other made a ring of fire around me. He said my death would come. I was choking, the pain was horrible. As the dragon said, he came back. He showed me my fears. I was so mad, I took my dagger and threw at his mouth. Then shot him in the eyes. But, as he did, he breathed fire at my face. I then saw the elven King. Just like I saw in my dreams. I then figured out later that he was my father. But, the fire gave me an evil power that tried to take over my good one. My mother was the daughter of Elrond. That gave me the power of the future. My staff holds my good power so I
can battle the bad. But alas, this has worn me down more. This is the end for me." The fire showed what he experienced. In the end, he was crying silently. To all of them, Legolas was there heart.
Aragon made the first move. He hugged him and cried to. Gimli came over and did to. Mary and Pippen came on the inside. Gandulf hugged them all to. Legolas couldn't stop the tears. He never had such friends.