Funeral

Today was the day. The men and dwarfs we're gathered in Mina's Tirath after the crowning of Aragon. But no one was happy. Today was the day that Legolas's funeral would be taken place. Everyone gat ready. The fellowship would be around his body.
(Aragon POV)
Sadness. That's all I felt. Arwen hasn't even talked, just wept. This was to much of an effect to her. Legolas was like her brother. Aragon felt the same way. As he got ready, he felt dread. He could've saved him if he protected him. It was all his fault. If he had been there in time, he could've done something. This day was going to be the worst.

(Gimli POV)
I could have saved the laddy. If he let me hack those orks, this wouldn't have happened. He friend, was now he was gone. His father had told him when the lad searched him. The picture of him and his mother, he said I was ugly. But, I can't blame him, he never knew me, and I him. Now, it's a joke. Why did he have to die?

(Gandulf POV)
The boy I taught too do magic, was now dead. He was like my son. He had no father as he grew. No one should have had a life like that. But, I will honor him for both his funerals. My boy, I hope you shall be honored in the halls of valar.

At the funeral (still Gandulfs POV)

As we walked down the paths with the now dead Legolas, we all cried. The soldiers, women, and children. Even the dwarves. He did save them. They walked down slowly. It was hard for them all. Finally they reached the bottom. They set him in the rays of the moon. The Stars glittered more than ever that night. They all said there words for him. Then Gandulf did an ancient spell that the elf's taught him. He muttered some words, and the light of the stars gathered and came down. The light looked like firefly's. They swirled around Legolas and settled on him. This was one of the ways that elf's of royal are honored. After words, people started to leave. In the end, the fellowship was left. Then they to, left to go back home. The next day they would take Legolas to Rivendall.

*sorry if it was short. Please forgive me! I will still update!*