Prologue: Skyler Yin

Hey guys this is TyForestGames, and I'm here to write my first real RWBY Fanfiction. Now, if you're keeping up with me as of now, you might notice that this is out a bit early. That's just because I'm bored and you guys need something to entertain you until Avatar Book 1 is finished. Now, this will feature 4 OC's, but only focuses on one. But without further ado, let's go!
____________________________
Vale. A big city on the planet Remnant and home to Beacon and Signal Academies. This particular night was about to get quite interesting.

A male teenager with brown hair and green eyes and wearing a red shirt and blue jeans was walking on the sidewalk whistling, without a care in the world. On his belt loop was a folded weapon a bit bigger than his hand. It looked like a sword was folded into a curve and the top of the handle, which had a hole in it, was showing. Another handle stuck out of the first and was inside the curve, with a trigger. There was one button on the top of the first handle.

(A/N: It's shaped like the Plasma Pistols from Halo.)

This was Skyler Yin, a graduate from Signal Academy and soon-to-be student of Beacon Academy. This was why he was so happy. It felt great to be graduating and moving on along with his childhood friends, Dante Williams, and Yang Xiao Long.

Skyler was so busy whistling that he didn't notice the body flying towards him until said body landing in front of him. He let out a frightened "Nyeh!!" and jumped back.

He looked up and saw a familiar face climbing up a ladder after a guy with a can and bowler hat, "Ruby?"

Ruby Rose, Yang's half sister and another childhood friend Skyler had. She was known for her upbeat and bubbly personality and unmatched skills with a scythe. After much debate in his head, Skyler ran after her.

By the time he got up the ladder, he saw a ship flying away and Ruby with another woman, who looked like a teacher. Ruby just turned to the woman.

"You're a Huntress..." Ruby said in awe before blurting out, "Can I have your autograph?!"

The woman didn't answer. She just grabbed Ruby by the ear and began to drag her away, Ruby repeatedly saying "Ow". Skyler chose this moment to speak.

"Ruby?" He said.

Ruby paused her ear's pain receptors for a split second, "Oh! Hey Skyler!-Ow!"

"What are you doing?" Skyler asked the woman.

"This young lady was doling out vigilante justice," she answered, "That will not be tolerated."

"What?! But-"

"It's okay Skyler!" Ruby stated as the woman began dragging her away again, "I'll be fine!-Ow!"

Skyler just looked at her funny, but eventually shrugged and headed back down the ladder. She'll be fine. If anything, Ruby will be able to get out just by using her adorableness alone.

Nevertheless, Skyler was not prepared for that night.
_______________________________
Back to working on Avatar! Till next time guys!