Chapter 24: Skyler & Dante vs. Edward & Elizabeth

You may be wondering why I changed the title. Well, because Never Miss a Beat doesn't seem like the appropriate title for this, considering what most of this chapter is. Hopefully you enjoy this, because I had a LOT of fun with it!
_______________________________
Later on in day, Team SHDW and Team JNPR went to the stadium to see Team RWBY's next match. The opposition was... not what they expected.

"Hey!" one of them, Flynt Coal, called out, "You're Weiss Schnee, right? The heiress."

Weiss bowed her head, smiling at the recognition, "I am."

"I take it you're pretty good with Dust, then?" Flynt asked

Weiss shrugged humbly, "I do my best."

"Yeah, my dad was good too. Owned a little Dust shop of his own," then Flynt's smile turns into a scowl, his tone turning hostile, "Till your father's company ran him out of business."

"Oh," Weiss replied, looking ashamed, "I'm sorry to hear that."

Flynt looked away sarcastically, "Sure you are."

"Hey!" Yang exclaimed, "Why don't you-"

"Hey! Why don't you?" the other opponent, Neon Katt, imitated, "That's what you sound like!"

Yang didn't know how to react, "Uh..."

"Hey! Where'd you get your hair extensions?"

Skyler paled, "Oh no, she's talking about the hair..."

"This is just my normal hair," Yang answered.

"Ooh, really?" Neon said.

Yang was getting annoyed now, "Yeah! Is that a prob-"

"You should try rollerblading sometime!" Neon continued, cutting Yang off yet again, "It's super fun! It'd probably take you a while, though, since you're so... you know, top-heavy."

Yang looked down at herself, "Excuse me?!"

"Oh, here we go..." Ruby sighed.

And Neon kept going, "Do you have a boyfriend? If so, I bet those implants are the reason why."

Now Yang was heated, "EXCUSE ME?!?!"

Skyler's jaw dropped at that comment, "...Please kill her Yang."

The randomization process began and Yang turned to look at Skyler. To her relief, Skyler was glaring murderously at Neon.

He looked back at Yang and mouthed, "Please kill her."

"With pleasure," Yang mouthed back as the terrain rose.

I won't say the fight went well, but good enough. The fight was a strange mixture of explosions, rainbows, taunting, roller skating, cloning, and jazz music. Eventually, Flynt was about ready to attack Yang by surprise, but Weiss managed to push him down into a geyser, sacrificing herself to take him out. It didn't knock Flynt out, but it did get him on the borderline between orange and red.

It was just enough for Yang to finish him off in one blow. Then she focused her attention to Neon, who was struggling to skate through the geyser fields.

"Never miss a beat! Never miss a beat! Never miss a..." At that moment, her front wheels caught on a crack in the ground, making her lose her balance, and causing her to shed a few quick tears, "...beat?"