Post Epilogue: Thinking with Portals

Skyler walked through the path in the woods, wondering how the heck the rest of Team RNJR got so far ahead of him. It was safe to say he was a bit lost.

"How the heck is this possible?" Skyler asked himself, "I didn't take that long to drop off that letter. Ruby and the others weren't that far ahead... were they?"

It wasn't long after that he heard something. Like energy swirling through the air. He followed the noise and stumbled upon a strange looking portal. It was just that. In the middle of the woods. Just floating there, swirling.

"Well that's... weird," Skyler muttered, not really sure what else to say.

He approached the portal, examining it. It wasn't like anything he'd seen before. That's when he realized something. He looked down and noticed himself slowly sliding towards the portal. He panicked and turned to get away, but the pull got stronger.

Skyler was in a full on sprint and still getting dragged. Eventually, he reached the portal and was sucked into the unknown.
_______________________________
You cannot be serious.
I know right! You getting deja vu?
Yes. But not in the good way. What are you up to?
Isn't that the question of the day! You'll just have to wait and find out! Till next time guys!

TO BE CONTINUED IN:
TYFORESTGAMES VS. BILL CIPHER